The Keep-it-all Club!!

Great detective work :biggrin: Your wrinkle looks natural and charming, my older macassar has several of these. The bags I saw in the store had smooth leather on most parts, but a few bubbles on the backside of the bag. The front and underside looked smooth like yours

The wrinkle/bubble im talking about is similar to what this girl posted on her youtube channel:

Oh geez. That's not good. I wouldn't be happy.

Thank you!!! Planning on using it as a weekend bag...so maybe packing cubes to hold it’s shape better than a samorga?
Is anyone using one of the bag shaper pillows for the keepall? Worth the expense?
I use packing cubes and LOVE them. Packing cubes and a few pouches for plugs, cords, headphones, etc. works for me.
I stuffed 2 old bedsheets in there and it seems to work fine. It's funny that I will spend the money for the bag but not the shaper! :amuse:
Same....hard to decide what “accessories” are a must for it. Samorga/packing cubes/shaper etc
Here are some photos of the Samorga organizer inside the 45. If you want to see what it looks like with other items or toiletry bags inside, let me know. I can pack a faux travel bag for fun :biggrin:

I agree with some of the others that packing cubes are great to use. I will use some if I am packing clothes but I will otherwise use this organizer. I don’t consider the packing cubes as items to help keep the shape of the bag, moreso for organization of the items I’m packing. With the Samorga, there is still a big open space with plenty of room so I think it could work for you either way.

Also, I don’t have to use anything to stuff my 45 because the organizer helps to keep the bag’s shape. For my 50 and 55 though, I use air bags or small pillows and they work fine.

654ABF06-9287-4FC6-BDAB-7BE73A00F30D.jpeg17FCD780-A6B2-4BD0-99B2-C07A74BC586B.jpeg

Here are some photos of the Samorga organizer inside the 45. If you want to see what it looks like with other items or toiletry bags inside, let me know. I can pack a faux travel bag for fun :biggrin:

I agree with some of the others that packing cubes are great to use. I will use some if I am packing clothes but I will otherwise use this organizer. I don’t consider the packing cubes as items to help keep the shape of the bag, moreso for organization of the items I’m packing. With the Samorga, there is still a big open space with plenty of room so I think it could work for you either way.

Also, I don’t have to use anything to stuff my 45 because the organizer helps to keep the bag’s shape. For my 50 and 55 though, I use air bags or small pillows and they work fine.

View attachment 5021366View attachment 5021367
Thank you so much! This looks wonderful! I think I might get one. I'm sure there are times I won't use it, like for an overnighter, but I would probably use it for the plane! Thanks for posting!

Reactions: miknarth
Ahhh! So happy to finally actually join the forum. I’ve been lurking for years and have been collecting LV pieces since 2018. I adore keepalls and currently own 5, these are the babies I’m most proud of though,

Vintage keepall 60 from 1983, came with her original lock, keys, luggage tag, and handle loop. She’s so old her side lock piece is different and she only has one zipper

51411BA9-F2A1-4550-8215-49686FD64DFA.jpeg
3EFA10C3-5FA9-4D15-BD67-0654737C1015.jpeg

Vintage Epi Cipango Keepall 55 from 1992, came with original lock, key, luggage tag and loop ( just arrived today!)

53DB8981-CCE7-47D5-B5CE-861E74D822BB.jpeg

Jeff Koons Masters Mona Lisa Keepall 50 Bandouliere. I keep the plastic on the silver to preserve it

79562ED0-A015-4B2B-8F5F-7D2BCBE1FBDC.jpeg

I also have another vintage epi 50 in black and a vintage mono 50 both from the 80’s

Last edited:
Ahhh! So happy to finally actually join the forum. I’ve been lurking for years and have been collecting LV pieces since 2018. I adore keepalls and currently own 5, these are the babies I’m most proud of though,

Vintage keepall 60 from 1983, came with her original lock, keys, luggage tag, and handle loop. She’s so old her side lock piece is different and she only has one zipper

View attachment 5024748
View attachment 5024749

Vintage Epi Cipango Keepall 55 from 1992, came with original lock, key, luggage tag and loop ( just arrived today!)

View attachment 5024751

Jeff Koons Masters Mona Lisa Keepall 50 Bandouliere. I keep the plastic on the silver to preserve it

View attachment 5024755

I also have another vintage epi 50 in black and a vintage mono 50 both from the 80’s
Welcome! You have some beautiful Keepalls!

Reactions: Carrie83

View attachment 5024748
View attachment 5024749

View attachment 5024751

View attachment 5024755

Beautiful collection!

Reactions: Carrie83 and Loriad
Picked up a new Bandouliere 55 in monogram eclipse yesterday! (It's still kind of creased from being folded)
I bought my husband a 55 in damier graphite a couple of years ago and I've wanted my own ever since :happydance:View attachment 5044437
I have this same bag and it's AMAZING! I love how subtle it is. Traditional Mono is amazing but it was a bit too much for me in the Keepall. Now you need to add the 45 to your collection :yes:

Reactions: Loriad and mgrnt
I have this same bag and it's AMAZING! I love how subtle it is. Traditional Mono is amazing but it was a bit too much for me in the Keepall. Now you need to add the 45 to your collection :yes:

I prefer the regular monogram canvas on small items like pouches or wallets, but the eclipse monogram is toned down enough to work on a keepall for sure. I debated between getting this one or a damier graphite like my husband's, but obviously the eclipse won!
To be fair, I don't know if a 45 would work for me - I'm a classic over-packer, so I need all the space I can get :P

• Haha
Reactions: MooMooVT and Loriad
I prefer the regular monogram canvas on small items like pouches or wallets, but the eclipse monogram is toned down enough to work on a keepall for sure. I debated between getting this one or a damier graphite like my husband's, but obviously the eclipse won!
To be fair, I don't know if a 45 would work for me - I'm a classic over-packer, so I need all the space I can get :P
Exactly this! I love Monogram in handbags and SLG's but it was too "showy" for me on a Keepall. Plus I didn't want everything to be matchy-matchy. I debated the Damier Cobalt and the Monogram with Coquelicot trim - but I knew I wanted the 45 & 55 as a set and the Coquelicot only comes in 50. Plus, I found myself swooning every time I saw the Mono Eclipse IRL.

My Keepall's are for car travel only - which we do a lot of. I've used the 45 as my airline carry on but I don't prefer it. It's a little too big under a coach seat and I don't like cramming my baby it in the overhead. I just ordered a Speedy B 35 My Heritage for those purposes instead. The Speedy will fit better under a seat and it's as bulky. I use the 45 for one or two nights when it's a casual trip and I don't need a lot of clothing choices. Otherwise I use the 55 for clothes and the 45 for all my extras - shoes, makeup case, electronics, etc.

I've only used my Keepalls about half a dozen times (thank you, Covid!) but they're wearing very well. I always get excited to pack them and I'm always happy seeing them when I pull them out of the car :love:

Congrats on your new baby! Hope you get to enjoy it soon!

Exactly this! I love Monogram in handbags and SLG's but it was too "showy" for me on a Keepall. Plus I didn't want everything to be matchy-matchy. I debated the Damier Cobalt and the Monogram with Coquelicot trim - but I knew I wanted the 45 & 55 as a set and the Coquelicot only comes in 50. Plus, I found myself swooning every time I saw the Mono Eclipse IRL.

My Keepall's are for car travel only - which we do a lot of. I've used the 45 as my airline carry on but I don't prefer it. It's a little too big under a coach seat and I don't like cramming my baby it in the overhead. I just ordered a Speedy B 35 My Heritage for those purposes instead. The Speedy will fit better under a seat and it's as bulky. I use the 45 for one or two nights when it's a casual trip and I don't need a lot of clothing choices. Otherwise I use the 55 for clothes and the 45 for all my extras - shoes, makeup case, electronics, etc.

I've only used my Keepalls about half a dozen times (thank you, Covid!) but they're wearing very well. I always get excited to pack them and I'm always happy seeing them when I pull them out of the car :love:

Congrats on your new baby! Hope you get to enjoy it soon!

Thanks so much!
We live central to lots of travel destinations, so the majority of our travel is by car as well. Love the keepalls for that. I'm like you - not super keen on using the keepalls for airplane travel. We've got our rough and tumble kind of luggage for those occasions. However I do think your idea of the speedy 35 as a carry-on option is great! Now you've got me thinking..:graucho:

Reactions: Loriad