The Keep-it-all Club!!

You can buy a 55 monogram canvas for 1600 dollar, thats more bang for your buck. But you wont get the macassar, and its a size up from the 45. No shoulder strap either.
I feel like I need the shoulder strap or I would regret it when I have to carry it long distance. It's a shame there's such a big price difference. How does the macassar compare to your Gucci? I considered the Gucci as well but am still drawn to the LV.

The Gucci is Pretty much the same bag but there are some differences. Gucci is a Little heavier for some reason, but also roomier. I bought them at the same time because I just had to have them both :loveeyes: In 2019 Gucci was a few hundred dollars more expensive, but now the LV is the more expensive bag. You wont see as many people with the Gucci bag so you stand out a little bit more. They are both great and I use them all the time

Reactions: Loriad
The Gucci is Pretty much the same bag but there are some differences. Gucci is a Little heavier for some reason, but also roomier. I bought them at the same time because I just had to have them both :loveeyes: In 2019 Gucci was a few hundred dollars more expensive, but now the LV is the more expensive bag. You wont see as many people with the Gucci bag so you stand out a little bit more. They are both great and I use them all the time
Thanks again for all of your input!

Reactions: castortroy666
Has anyone had issues with the MM handles being sticky due to storage? Mine which I purchased preloved had a date code 2018 and the handles were a bit sticky.. the seller offered to take it back and I as I needed 1 day to think and check with LV boutique if they can repair it, as I am afraid it might get worse over time. I am happy with the bag except for the handles.

Can someone advise who owns this encountered the same issue, how did you resolve it? TIA

Anyone using a samorga in the keepall 45? Likes/dislikes? Does it take up valuable space or easier because it holds the shape?
Thank you for asking because I've been meaning to ask the same!
I have one and I only sometimes use it. If I am using the bag as a carry on or to carry smaller items, I tend to use the organizer to keep my things in place. It just depends on what I’m carrying and how much space the items are taking up. The organizer does help keep my things where I want them in a big open space, which I like, and it doesn’t really add on that much weight. It also helps keep the bag’s shape. But if I am packing clothes, then I don’t use it because I don’t need the organization and it takes up space that could otherwise be used to pack more. I use the 45 as an overnight bag and in those instances, I don’t use the organizer and instead use toiletry bags to organize my things. I’ll try and take some photos for you later and post them here.