The JADE thread!

The icy jade ring is the one on the bottom. They both are so pretty in their own ways :amuse:
View attachment 5704386

View attachment 5704387
That’s a very icy yellow one and I can see that would be underpriced at her original $180. Both are so beautiful but I would go with the icy one imho (if you have to choose one). I recently bought an icy blue green ring I named Puddle and the icy translucency is next level.

Reactions: bonfire-heart
That’s a very icy yellow one and I can see that would be underpriced at her original $180. Both are so beautiful but I would go with the icy one imho (if you have to choose one). I recently bought an icy blue green ring I named Puddle and the icy translucency is next level.
I think I saw Puddle in this thread, it is a gorgeous ring!!! UJ has got one more icy jade ring in her Etsy store, priced at $180 (photo below). Do you think this one is also underpriced then? It’s got no yellow/green spots though.

BFC526A2-3B79-4F83-8F39-C32B11D37ED0.jpeg

I think I saw Puddle in this thread, it is a gorgeous ring!!! UJ has got one more icy jade ring in her Etsy store, priced at $180 (photo below). Do you think this one is also underpriced then? It’s got no yellow/green spots though.

View attachment 5704721
Thank you! Puddle says hi. :biggrin:
I think the underpricing thing is not a regular occasion. This is the first time I’ve heard UJ say they realized the item was underpriced. I don’t think $180 for this blue green icy ring is underpriced. Icy yellow or green is very rare, especially yellow I think. For myself, I like something with a little colour or hint of colour because it isn’t as cold against my skin tone and it’s also my preference.
I think any icy ring is hard to come by and $180 is a good price. It’s like a bangle for your finger. You can buy a ring instead of a bangle, hahah.
There’s always reasons for pricing. Jadeite has grading like diamonds but it’s also what the market is willing to pay. All just imho.

Reactions: limom
I’ve been wanting this one for so long!
Congratulations! I've found that the photo on the certificate card in their listings is usually more color accurate than the listing photos. I really like the carving on it. It will be gorgeous in person.

If I were 20lbs lighter, I might've made an offer, too. Sigh. I can't wear half my bangles. Woe is me.

Reactions: Alex B