the JADE thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
...looking forward to what your BF ends up with. I'm betting he will be able to rock a bangle really well.

Uli, that pendant is amazingly thick, like a chocolate! The shape seems edible. Is it jadeite? It's super unusual in a good way.

Fan, when I cracked Camouflage, I was saddened too. And I was so determined to find a same bangle like her but to no avail.

I ended up getting Kermit because it was the closest. Didn't fall in love immediately. With heavy heart, took it home and kept comparing Camouflage with it. Even reprimanded myself for being careless (banged Camouflage at basins, wall and door knobs).

But soon I learned if I stay in the grievance, I would never learn to love Kermit. So I wore Kermit and it was getting more beautiful. Always get compliments from colleagues and shop owners when they see it on me. So am blessed.

So my advice to you is, get a new jade bangle which you learn to love over again.

Jeez Fan I am sorry!!! I think most of us can relate. It's just heartbreaking. Collecting stone bangles really is risky because of the breakage issue. You will find a new love I am sure. How did it happen?

GS, whoa I love the new one too... The size is fantastic. Those pendants that your seller has are so amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.