Tech The iPhone 7

Yes I meant the color. I love the iPhone. I've tried the Samsung and another android for a day or two and went right back to iPhone ha ha.
You misunderstood me.
Yes I do understand that you meant the color.:smile: But it lvmk that misunderstood your post. She thought that you didn't like the iPhone 7 at all. Go back and look at her post again.

Last edited:
I like the way the iPhone looks and I am on the market for a new phone (I recently lost mine :sad: ). The major issue I can't get over is the headphones that are two separate pieces for each ear. I don't want that to become a thing even though it looks like it's heading in that way.

image.png
I like the way the iPhone looks and I am on the market for a new phone (I recently lost mine :sad: ). The major issue I can't get over is the headphones that are two separate pieces for each ear. I don't want that to become a thing even though it looks like it's heading in that way.

It's still just one piece

The ones that are two separate pieces are optional accessories that are $150 and they don't come out until October

Last edited:
You misunderstood me.
Yes I do understand that you meant the color.:smile: But it lvmk that misunderstood your post. She thought that you didn't like the iPhone 7 at all. Go back and look at her post again.
No I didn't misunderstand I knew that she was talking about the color I was saying the new iPhone is overall a great device.