The "I'm Krazy for IKat Floral" Club

Hi Maye,
Where was your blue Ikat gm made? I'm hoping you say France (there was an earlier theory that potentially made in France could be the problem batch).

I LOVE mine. The lining is so pretty. And I love that it's different that the other million NF's out there!

Yes, it says "Made in France" in pretty and nice gold letters. I used it for two weeks non-stop then I switched to the NF DA that I recently bought.

I just called LV she said the mm is slowing coming in.. Not to worry about sell out. She said they just restocked the GM as well.it should be online and in stones by the end of the week.

Went to the store here but all the Ikat NF MM all sold out. According to the SA, only one item on each colour only.

Anyway, I bought the Ikat Rose Indian Insolite! I am officially in the club today!! Really love the pop colour!

I've got the blues for Insolite! I finally caved and hot-footed it (literally ... blisters this morning) to New Bond Street, when I realised I would be heartbroken if I dithered too long and it sold out.

lvikatins.jpg

lvikatinsoliteinterior.jpg