The "I'm Krazy for IKat Floral" Club

If I'm not mistaken she stated that she returned the fuchsia NF and hopes that the light pink has NO issues. I haven't heard or read about any issues with the light pink (Rose Velour).
lol, i had posted earlier that i returned the fuscia and kept the rose velours hoping for no issues, but the poster above i think returned her rose velours because she was worried. i was just wondering if anyone has had issues with the rose velours, as inch37 suggested in her post. hope this makes more sense : )

lol, i had posted earlier that i returned the fuscia and kept the rose velours hoping for no issues, but the poster above i think returned her rose velours because she was worried. i was just wondering if anyone has had issues with the rose velours, as inch37 suggested in her post. hope this makes more sense : )

I'm sorry...I usually don't post much but when I do I booger it...lol

So far no one has reported problems with the Rose Velours (light pink). I only returned mine because I didn't want to take any chances.

Unfortunately, according to the SA I asked (who was surprised to hear of fading problems so soon) it's not an issue of specific colours, but the dying process used for all three color bags. I had her ask her manager, and that was the reply. So sadly, RV isn't immune. I guess it's a gamble, just like with the DE NF- some have reported major issues and others none.

i have been wanting the neverfull ikat in grand bleu when it comes in the MM size next month. so i've been following this post since it started. i really wanted a neverfull in monogram since i have a speedy30 in DE, but i am a little worried if i will still like the bag when the patina turns too dark, so knowing that they came with these colored straps for the neverfull ikat and since i also wanted a blue bag, it was like the perfect choice and i was so happy! but thanks to everyone for all the updates because it made me decide to get a mulberry alexa (which is also on my wishlist too) last Thursday when i was in London instead of the neverfull ikat. so maybe i will not go with LV for a tote style or we'll never know if i will still get a neverfull mono in the future.

Lovely to find like minded people :P I'm totally gone over drive on 2013 Ikat flowers...
The Pareo is to be used on 'lid' in the NF if I'm walking around in the busy place - but lovely to wear as scarf too!! Please meet my Rose Indie trio... and Ikat puddle ;) in the bag...

Great choices, I like all the colors but this is my fav enjoy.