The "I'm Krazy for IKat Floral" Club

Keep us posted on what you decide to do. Mine is at LV being evaluated. The SA's in my store were surprised as well. They said they have sold out of all three colors and none of the others have come back. I guess I have really only seen pictures of one other (hot pink) that has a problem. So I'm still wondering if it really just isolated cases? Best of luck whatever you decide. It's still a beautiful bag!

Thanks! I keep admiring it...but have not decided what to do!

All the worrying over this bag has been driving me crazy so I decided to say goodbye to my beauty. I just couldn't take the risk of having issues with the ikat Neverfull so early in the game.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1366394091.363514.jpg
This was the perfect bag to add to my collection and complimented my Totally MM so well.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1366394214.755433.jpg
I returned my Rose Velours and while I miss it I feel so relieved as well. I wouldn't be able to enjoy it if I was constantly worrying about the color rubbing off and not being able to clinch a Neverfull defeats the purpose of owning one to me. Please keep us updated on any problems with the RV. If no one reports any I'll most likely re-buy if it's still available.

Picked up my Blue Ikat NF GM today. I told the SA about some of the issues and they seemed shocked! I'm still debating on whether to keep it or not! I also asked the SA if this was dyed. She said it is treated natural vachetta. I asked if it would have marks in the rain. She said, "Well, you need to know what you are getting into with LV. They ONLY bag that is waterproof is the Macassar Line." ??? What?? I am so confused... I'm thinking of just waterproofing it with the LovinMyBags products! Then some lady next to me asked the SA if the blue would rub off on her clothes? Really? Could this happen?

I haven't had any issues with the straps rubbing off on my clothes. However, I have had issues with color transfer (from my jeans, I guess?). I honestly don't even know how long ago I had color transfer to my straps, because I use it once or twice a week. I just cleaned it with some organic baby wipes and it didn't take away any of the fuchsia color. I also don't wear my bag cinched anymore, as I don't want to deal with anymore issues. It's too pretty of a bag to get rid of. :smile:

ugh! well, it is a shame about these issues. it's hard to know what to do. i returned my fuscia nf but am going to keep the rose velours. i hope that if there is color loss it won't be as noticeable on the lighter leather. all 3 colors are so pretty tho. i had wondered about the color fastness of the straps when they rub on clothing, but it sounds like that has not happened to anyone here so that is one good thing. i will be interested to see how we all do with these.oh, lv, why oh why don't you test drive these before marketing them??? ( i'll bet we would all love to be test drivers! )