The "I snagged that off of Yoogi's Closet" Club!

Ladies and guys, I'm so excited to show you my new purchase from Yoogi's!! Waited a while because I wanted to get it authenticated again on TPF, and it's just been given the green light (phew) [emoji56] Introducing my beautiful new baby, the Speedy 25 in red epi leather, dated from 1991 but still in amazing condition! I'm sooooo in LVoe [emoji7] It's my first LV piece. I took it out for her first outing today and felt so special [emoji56]

The link is here as FYI, and I paid $475 USD which I thought was a good deal! Had a pretty great experience with Yoogi's!

https://www.yoogiscloset.com/designers/louis-vuitton-red-epi-leather-speedy-25-bag-97310.html

Pic is from my insta @michalogy :smile: View attachment 4052657View attachment 4052659

Sent from my ALP-L09 using Tapatalk
Beautiful!

Ladies and guys, I'm so excited to show you my new purchase from Yoogi's!! Waited a while because I wanted to get it authenticated again on TPF, and it's just been given the green light (phew) [emoji56] Introducing my beautiful new baby, the Speedy 25 in red epi leather, dated from 1991 but still in amazing condition! I'm sooooo in LVoe [emoji7] It's my first LV piece. I took it out for her first outing today and felt so special [emoji56]

The link is here as FYI, and I paid $475 USD which I thought was a good deal! Had a pretty great experience with Yoogi's!

https://www.yoogiscloset.com/designers/louis-vuitton-red-epi-leather-speedy-25-bag-97310.html

Pic is from my insta @michalogy :smile: View attachment 4052657View attachment 4052659

Congrats! It looks terrific on you!

Reactions: wildestdreams

Congrats, it is a beautiful bag!

I love that red!!! Just got mine in the ivory today! But almost regret it because I don’t want it to get dirty!!!

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum
Oooh nice choice with the epi ivory Speedy!! Show us a pic when you get the chance [emoji4] I think you'll be fine as epi leather is coated and textured in such a way that it's quite durable, but perhaps use some scotchgard on your bag and your jeans/pants to lessen colour transfer?

This video from Chase Amie was very useful!

Yesterday I received a Pochette metis in mono in gently used condition from Yoogi’s. I was so excited until I saw a tiny crack on the canvas on one side, so I’ll be sending it back tomorrow. The crack wasn’t mentioned in the listing and when I contacted them by email they said it’s “impossible to list every single scratch, wrinkle, stitch, or crease” and that gently used means “no signs of significant soiling, abrasions, stains, scratches, or tears.” They consider the crack a tiny tear. If I had seen it had a crack in the listing, I wouldn’t have purchased it. Now I have to pay for shipping back and I guess I shouldn’t buy “gently used” since they may have undisclosed cracks. ‍♀️ Their items are usually great.

Attachments

• 4750DDDB-C51E-4629-A528-21A782CC8C7E.jpeg
    4750DDDB-C51E-4629-A528-21A782CC8C7E.jpeg
    160.9 KB · Views: 610
Yesterday I received a Pochette metis in mono in gently used condition from Yoogi’s. I was so excited until I saw a tiny crack on the canvas on one side, so I’ll be sending it back tomorrow. The crack wasn’t mentioned in the listing and when I contacted them by email they said it’s “impossible to list every single scratch, wrinkle, stitch, or crease” and that gently used means “no signs of significant soiling, abrasions, stains, scratches, or tears.” They consider the crack a tiny tear. If I had seen it had a crack in the listing, I wouldn’t have purchased it. Now I have to pay for shipping back and I guess I shouldn’t buy “gently used” since they may have undisclosed cracks. ‍♀️ Their items are usually great.

If you paid by PayPal, there is an offering to get reimbursed for shipping costs that you might incur. Sorry to hear about this issue. Yoogi’s quality control is interesting these days...

Beautiful bag and I love how you styled it! This bag is now on my radar!