The "I snagged that off of Yoogi's Closet" Club!

I haven't shopped there in 5 months now and guess what I got in my email today?? A coupon saying "we want you back." So, take a break from shopping there for a bit and maybe a coupon will float your way too. I was a super regular for years and just took a break from them in recent months... I got tired of having to pay huge amounts for any returns.

Reactions: JadaStormy
I haven't shopped there in 5 months now and guess what I got in my email today?? A coupon saying "we want you back." So, take a break from shopping there for a bit and maybe a coupon will float your way too. I was a super regular for years and just took a break from them in recent months... I got tired of having to pay huge amounts for any returns.

This must be the new coupon strategy. I was buying stuff monthly and I haven't bought anything since December, maybe I'll get one in a few months! I still think once you spend a certain amount you should always get a coupon.

I received a Zippy wallet today. No coupon. I really don’t think there’s a rhyme or reason to how they give coupons. A few months ago a made a purchase of around $300 or $400 and got a coupon for something like $50 off my next purchase over $500. Naturally I lost it.

I received a code for selling a bag in January. Not sure if it's a 1x use or not, but I will not be using it. It expires 3/31/2018 and is good for $50 off a $300+ purchase. If anyone would like it, PM me.

Did anyone see the DE Neverfull MM they had up today for $5XX??!! :shocked: It was like new with nothing wrong. They totally goofed on that price.. someone got a steal. I saw it go up and was like ... wow... someone will get lucky!

I purchased the neverfull I posted above a few weeks ago for that similar price too... it is in gorgeous shape and I couldn't get it in my cart fast enough. They must be feeling generous lately :smile:

Coupon info.:
I had not shopped there in about 5 months and that generated an email coupon for 10%
Made a purchase above $700 in April, no coupon
Sold items w/them through consignment ($500+ sales price) and got a $50 off coupon with each paycheck