The "I am Banned" club

I Just Bought My Very First LV's While In Paris In July! I Got A Mahina L In Noir & Damier Speedy 30!:yahoo::love: In September I Got The Limited Edition Handbag Mini Pochette, So I Am Banned From Buying Any LV Handbags Until At Least Until This December Or January 2011. But I Need To Get A Couple Accessories like a Cles So I Am Not On A Total Ban But Since I Am Banned From Buying Handbags I Consider Myself To Be On A Ban Or At Least A Partial Ban!:P

Imposed ban by dad...he says i have too many bags and REALLY don't need anymore :sad:

oh well...there's still christmas....;)

I Am Actually On A Ban That Is Somewhat Imposed By My Dad To! He Doesn't Understand My Love For Handbags & When He Bought Me The Mahina In Paris, He Did It Because He Thought That By Buying It For Me It Would Curb My Appetite For Expensive Designer Bags. But Of Course It Hasn't And I Want Even More LV & Designer Hand Bags & Accesories!:P

Well,I am not oficially Banned but will say that I am so into camera gear,printers,scanners,speedlights and workshops on the subject that everytime I break down & buy another bag all I can think about it "What a waste-I could have had a V8 instead:lol:or a camera bag,lens,trip to learn more ect!!!

I did resist a deal of all deals on Bluefly this week-they had the very black prada bag I have been tempted by in the boutique a few times but I resisted and two days later am happy that I did!

Attachments

• Unknown-2.jpeg
    Unknown-2.jpeg
    8.3 KB · Views: 407
Well,I am not oficially Banned but will say that I am so into camera gear,printers,scanners,speedlights and workshops on the subject that everytime I break down & buy another bag all I can think about it "What a waste-I could have had a V8 instead:lol:or a camera bag,lens,trip to learn more ect!!!

I did resist a deal of all deals on Bluefly this week-they had the very black prada bag I have been tempted by in the boutique a few times but I resisted and two days later am happy that I did!

ha ha ha. I used to be into photography myself, in fact last week i just sold off my FM2 as I've officially decided it's only digital from now on for me. welcome to the club.:smile:

Well,your new bag is Fabby Fabby Fab but the photography seems to bring more entertainment & lasting memories while a bag just grows tired!

I think i will still play around with photography Lux, just more digital... funny story on that topic.... my 14 yr old niece phoned me to say she was taking photography in school, and was saying how great it was. I said, oh are they teaching you how to print the photos too? (I meant are you developing your pics in the darkroom ... me who learned on a nikkormat camera, rolled my own film in the darkroom, did my own developing, then moved on to the ektomatic processer... remember those??) anyway, she says, of course they teach us how to print, we just click on the print button !!!!! i think i am getting old!!!!!!!

That is funny-I have never developed my own pics but I am taking copious workshops on all of the amazing software out there in order to make my workflow less time intensive. This company holds classes all week long for beginners to pros and they are still teaching the dark room technique to those that still want to work that way or learn it for the first time so it really depends on preference, passion & in the end for me how much time I can give up clicking pics in order to process-would rather take pics than process-LOL!!!:yes:
We have a photography section on the forum-maybe I will see some of your pics soon-I am due to pop a few in there myself-it has been awhile:blush:

this year i broke up XD i've bought : alma vernis pm, sarah wallet in vernis, and mini pochette.

and still want: cles in multicolor or epi and liza shoes with black/argent paillets *-*

ok i keep calm.. and watching tomorrow fashin show, if there is nothing interesting i can save up and buy all the thing write above.. right? :biggrin:

hey everyone, being on a ban is no fun.... but i think i have managed to stretch the rules a bit.... my ZCP wasn't working for me, so it is on its way to a new home, and I have a preloved Vernis cles on the way.... doesn't count as a ban breaker as i am not out of pocket any.... can't wait for it to arrive!!!!