The "I am Banned" club

I have all good intentions of being on a ban for the rest of the year. I didn't do too bad. I only got the vernis coin purse- blue bird, azur cosmetic and neverfull, tivoli gm, and the Sarah rouge fauvist wallet...but it was the mono neo that put me over the top.

I have a bday coming next month and there's always the holidays. I suppose I can ask for LV gift cards- do they count:smile: and then get something the first of the year

I think I have my heart set on an azure stresa or azur/ ebene galliera...if I can find one

im on ban for a while.
my last purchase was vernis ZCP and celeste ring october 2009, then i had a second baby, took 7 months off work. have started back at work 3 days a week to finance a second mortgage on a block of land, and in 6 months we hope to start building our new house. I have decided to save my birthday and christmas money to fund my next purchase, which i have maybe 1/4 of my next bag, so a few more xmas and bdays to go. Im hoping to get a ebene galliera, if they come out standard range :smile:

I'm in, self imposed ban for almost the past year my last store purchase was my Trevi pm :love:
...well a belt and a couple of ties as gifts for Mr heychar was my last actual store purchases in june!
I'm banned due to property purchases also ...and studying again! well i'm thinking to last out till xmas or maybe stretch it till around Valentines!....it helps that there's nothing that I really want but a few SLGs and maybe some luggage but i'm pretty sure that will change the more times I log back onto TPF :sweatdrop:

I have all good intentions of being on a ban for the rest of the year. I didn't do too bad. I only got the vernis coin purse- blue bird, azur cosmetic and neverfull, tivoli gm, and the Sarah rouge fauvist wallet...but it was the mono neo that put me over the top.

I have a bday coming next month and there's always the holidays. I suppose I can ask for LV gift cards- do they count:smile: and then get something the first of the year

I think I have my heart set on an azure stresa or azur/ ebene galliera...if I can find one

I debating over the same two ... great choices

I have to go on serious ban. I purchased my first LV in August- Tivoli PM. A few weeks later I bought a NF and a small vernis agenda. A few weeks later came the affiche pochette. I am now waiting on a new-to-me epi petit noe I found on Yoogis. Thought I was done but I lucked out on LV website and ordered a damier speedy 30 which will be here tomorrow (but this will be my Christmas gift so I won't be able to use her yet). I have made an oath to DH that this will be it for bags for a long, long time. Well, really it's his fault since he is the one who pushed me to purchase LV in the first place. LOL. But I definitely need to join this club.:P

I have to go on serious ban. I purchased my first LV in August- Tivoli PM. A few weeks later I bought a NF and a small vernis agenda. A few weeks later came the affiche pochette. I am now waiting on a new-to-me epi petit noe I found on Yoogis. Thought I was done but I lucked out on LV website and ordered a damier speedy 30 which will be here tomorrow (but this will be my Christmas gift so I won't be able to use her yet). I have made an oath to DH that this will be it for bags for a long, long time. Well, really it's his fault since he is the one who pushed me to purchase LV in the first place. LOL. But I definitely need to join this club.:P

welcome, welcome
:cutesy:

I don't want to be here!!!!!
DH has put me on a ban.....dnt knw how long
I can keep this up.....I want a delightful GM
And a pont neuf pm in rubis!!!
I need a tissue.....common 5bags,I wallet,and a bag charm
This year can't be too much....they make me happy!

Hmm, I am on a ban...

After getting some SLG's, a Mon mono speedy 35, a NF damier MM, a NF azur GM and Graphite Daniel this year me and my BF got a sailboat and I agreed to be on a ban for a while... Then I hurt my foot and he gave me the Eden Speedy... Then the release the NF Mon Monogram, and I was invited to a antheina exclusive party... So those two babies are on their way and then it's no LV for a looooooooooooooong time...

I don't want to be here!!!!!
DH has put me on a ban.....dnt knw how long
I can keep this up.....I want a delightful GM
And a pont neuf pm in rubis!!!
I need a tissue.....common 5bags,I wallet,and a bag charm
This year can't be too much....they make me happy!

one solution would be asking for gift cards for special occasions like birthdays and Xmas, instead of items you would probably return.... it doesn't count as breaking the ban if you buy something with gift cards
:smile:

I'm on a self imposed ban. I was doing well with just one purchase this year, Idylle Speedy and then I bought two bags in two days from Yoogi's. I'm going on holidays later this year so I should be saving for that. I've decided to ban myself until the new epi colours come out-really want a Speedy 25 in epi.