the high prices have kept me from enjoying my collection.

That means you didn’t buy your bags to enjoy. When people say investments, they mean something that they can use in the long run due to its quality and longevity.

I don’t know what people are talking about when the quality is going down. How about you guys check the item first before you leave the store.

Reactions: Jellybean111
Coming from Sydney, always feeling safe… I actually walked around in SF with my classic flap outside in… I felt like people really was staring in certain areas in the inner city….
SF is outright not safe and I get why people dont wanna wear a Chanel around LOL it's not even some places, its most of them at this point. People are worried walking around after sundown even without any bag at all let along a Chanel lol...Most of the "safer" neighborhoods no one is out at night so its like empty.

I feel safer in most of NYC including Brookyln at night than the majority of SF tbh.

Maybe its just me but lately I am seeing a lot more Chanel classic flaps. Today I was at the mall and I saw many CFs (mostly med size). I used to barely see them before. I wonder if its because of the price increase that people are bringing them out to enjoy quite the opposite of this thread's title.