Scarves ........ The Hermès Spring/Summer 2020 Scarves..........

Love this Losange

Great Choice! Hopefully I will be twins with you soon!

THANKS so much for these photos. VERY helpful!

Thank you MAGJES! I hope you are soon! It’s a great CW. I don’t usually go for this much white (especially combined with red/blue) but the gold in it is enough to offset that part for me.

Purchased this today
Calèche élastique
Love it on you... Congrats!

Aline Honoré has done it again! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Plumes en Fete
in cw05 has already been posted, but here are two more pix. I've now had it for a few days, tried it with a lot of different outfits, and the verdict is… I'm totally in love. The colors are exactly right for me. The white background, which I thought might be a problem, isn't overpowering, since I only tie my scarves on the bias (as shown below). So the large white field in the center of the scarf disappears somewhere inside the folds, and the white in the corners is an interesting little pop that defines the knot. Also, in this colorway, the bright blue hem against the white (see second photo) makes me happy.

This winter, I think my favorite way to wear it will be with my navy cashmere turtleneck. When the weather warms up, probably a white tee and a navy cotton cardigan.

View attachment 4628242 View attachment 4628243
Looks fantastic! Such detail and wonderful colors!

Congrats! It’s magnificent! It’s an amazing design and I think this is my fav CW... Would love to see some modeling pics if you have a chance

View attachment 4629927
View attachment 4629929 View attachment 4629930 Hello Scarf Lovers!
Here are my two new ones from this season.
Three Graces in cw 05
Plumes en Fete in cw 07
These are fantastic! Congrats! Wonderful CWs and look amazing on you! You are radiant!

My small contributions to this thread.

The new mini scarf ring.View attachment 4630210
So adorable!

Both look fantastic on you... This CW of PeF is striking!

Quick post- completely exhausted from the day trip to H where I met up with @Jbizzybeetle for some scarf fun! Twins now with @Ladybaga on Three Graces CW 05! :ghi5: (Sorry- my lipstick had worn off by then!)

I also tried on the CSGM of this in the orange and pink/lavender CW and highly recommend it if you like brights! I loved it but forgot to take a pic.

View attachment 4630870
So wonderful on you! Great choice... Congrats!

The PeF looks amazing on you, and I just love the way the TTG CSGM ties, especially in this lovely CW

I picked up this Cosmographia CSGM yesterday. View attachment 4631128 View attachment 4631127 Apologies for the bad picture and poor lighting.

View attachment 4631258 View attachment 4631259 View attachment 4631261
I rarely post modeling shots because I am really selfie challenged. My sister happens to be visiting so I nabbed her for some quick shots:P
This design looks even better as a CSGM, and this CW is so fabulously elegant... Congrats!

I also picked up the Patchwork Horse GSGM yesterday in this cw14. I took this pic from the Hermes web site and the description on the web site says it is 70% cashmere, 30% silk but my receipt lists this scarf as 65% cashmere 35% silk. The Cosmographia I bought at the same time is listed on the receipt at 70% cashmere 30% silk. I hadn’t realized they did different mixes of cashmere to silk for different scarves.View attachment 4631343
Fantastic... Would love to dee it tied.

Dutchess of Neutrals, reporting for duty. It seems I only lurk and when posting only post neutrals but that's me. Beautiful Cosmographia Universalis CSGM in CW16
View attachment 4631620 View attachment 4631621 View attachment 4631622 View attachment 4631623 View attachment 4631624 View attachment 4631625 View attachment 4631626

True color can be seen the close ups. If you liked Acte III from AW19 in the brown, you may like this. CU is more neutral than Acte III and sooo wearable. I'm in love with Jan B's designs. The H stock pic doesn't do it justice.
Oh my goodness! it is sublime! Congrats!

I picked up this losange. Might get the Three Graces shawl but not sure what CW yet. Also really excited for C’est La Fete- but will try and limit myself to only 1 CW as I have been leaning toward cashmeres, 140 silks, and men’s 100s.
Great design and CW... Congrats!

This is really gorgeous and will probably make it into my collection.
Please do post pics if you decide to get it

I also picked up the Patchwork Horse GSGM yesterday in this cw14. I took this pic from the Hermes web site and the description on the web site says it is 70% cashmere, 30% silk but my receipt lists this scarf as 65% cashmere 35% silk. The Cosmographia I bought at the same time is listed on the receipt at 70% cashmere 30% silk. I hadn’t realized they did different mixes of cashmere to silk for different scarves.View attachment 4631343
What does it say on the scarf itself? Patchwork horse is a reissue. It may be that last time it was available H was still using 65%. This changed in recent years. Your care tag should say 70%

Wow, these all look great on you! I particularly love the Three Graces CSGM! And that yellow Plumes is really gorgeous on you! Looking forward to seeing your final choices for S/S!

Last edited:
I picked up this losange. Might get the Three Graces shawl but not sure what CW yet. Also really excited for C’est La Fete- but will try and limit myself to only 1 CW as I have been leaning toward cashmeres, 140 silks, and men’s 100s.

One of my friends picked this losange in a different cw at Sèvres. I love the way it ties! This is going to look great on you!!

Reactions: csetcos