Scarves ........ The Hermès Spring/Summer 2020 Scarves..........

Was there ever more information given about the mini twilly? From the description previously given, could it be the Bolduc au Carre Mini Ribbon Bow you posted earlier?
I doubt the mini ribbon bow is the mini twilly given that it's 150cm long, there's nothing mini about that? That said, we'll have to wait for the person who provided the intel to confirm. (Wasn't me. ;))

Meta, you are the best! 2 questions: do we have any modeling shots (real people) of Cavalcadour Voltigeur? And what is the price of the 140 wash Savana Dance?
I'm not sure on mod shots of Cavalcadour Voltigeur. Please feel free to do a search on it.

As for Savana Dance wash silk, it's $100 extra than the regular 140cm silk on the Canadian site. Perhaps @misspink001 can confirm the price since she's seen and tried it in person. Sorry I can't be of more help. :sweatdrop:

Augh. I am obviously having a tech challenged moment here!
Here’s the pink one flat:
View attachment 4629613
I posted pics of it here. I think @cherryblossum is having tech difficulty trying to post pics of the Fantaisie Botanique she just purchased. ;)

@sf_newyorker, do you happen to have any insights or recall the name beyond what you saw?

Thank you both (and all others who participate) for the intel shared here.
Hi! I don’t know anything more beyond my SA mentioning a mini Twilly that can serve as a bow tie or decorative ring on the finger. I plan to visit with my SA in the next week or so to pick up something new before the Lunar New Year and my sister’s birthday gift, so I’ll investigate!

Reactions: leechiyong
Are you kidding me? I never would have even thought to consider that scarf with its design layed out flat, but on you, in those stunningly breathtaking colors---- I want one, too!!!
Agreed @BagsRGreat ! @tlamdang08 your picture turned my head. It’s so fun to discover those scarves that are ( in one’s individualized opinion of course) “ho-hum when flat, WOW when tied”. One of the things that keeps me coming back to H. (Aw, who am I kidding, I’ve barely strayed since acquiring my first H scarf)