Scarves ........ The Hermès Spring/Summer 2020 Scarves..........

I also picked up the Patchwork Horse GSGM yesterday in this cw14. I took this pic from the Hermes web site and the description on the web site says it is 70% cashmere, 30% silk but my receipt lists this scarf as 65% cashmere 35% silk. The Cosmographia I bought at the same time is listed on the receipt at 70% cashmere 30% silk. I hadn’t realized they did different mixes of cashmere to silk for different scarves.View attachment 4631343
Do they feel different from each other?

Reactions: Julide
The yellow Plumes en Fete looks :tup: :tup: on you, much better than the other 05.
Thank you! It was really quite a surprise - when I asked to see it, I didn’t think it would looks that great but then it was on my neck and even the SA, who isn’t one to normally offer an opinion, said it looked quite nice.

The yellow Plumes looks amazing on you! Thank you for posting all the pictures.
I’m glad it’s helpful! And thank you for the compliment!
I will have to check that thread just to see what you picked up!!
Sorry, I haven’t posted it yet. I am going to try to dye my hair to match! The good thing is it also fits this week’s theme!
Thank you so much, J! These pix are so helpful.
You’re very welcome! I figure we are all partners in enabling. :graucho:

I recall you weren’t happy with the utter lack of color on the underside of Pivoines. Do you think they were practicing for this season's double-sided designs?
The feather treatment is magnificent on the PenF and the yellow is yummy! Love the peachy accents in it and it looks wonderful on you. (And a BIG wow to all for your fab finds in 2019. I didn't want to clog up the ending over in the SOTD 2019 and make the link hard to see- but AMAZING!)
Thank you, I’ve had some good scarf luck, or maybe just quick “Buy-It-Now” fingers! Actually, I am dealing with trigger finger on my left hand. Methinks all the fast-fingered scarf buying must be what caused it! :lol:
Beautiful on you BC!

Thank you so much - these are lovely... I am really intrigued by the yellow PeF!

Oh - that’s beautiful!
Yes, please check out the yellow PeF - you’d look just fab in it too!
The yellow Plumes is outstanding!
Right?? Will it find a place in your outstanding collection??
View attachment 4631258 View attachment 4631259 View attachment 4631261
I rarely post modeling shots because I am really selfie challenged. My sister happens to be visiting so I nabbed her for some quick shots:P
Zomg, but this is stunning!!! Great choice and thank you for sharing pics!
The Plumes with the touches of bright yellow is stunning on you! I hope this scarf, or another with some of that yellow, eventually goes home with you.
I am so seriously considering it! But I have to see Cest la Fete first... I’m so glad it’s a 90 this time around.
Thank you so much! I'm hoping to keep my purchases down to the two I purchased and maybe one more...The season is young, so there are many more colorways to explore! In the meantime, please don't forget about how gorgeous that yellow plumes is on you!!
Thank you! I am definitely no longer allergic to yellow, H has cured me of it! It’s high on my list of possibilities, that’s for sure. So ... what’s the possible third one for you??

Reactions: Living.la.vida.fifi
View attachment 4631258 View attachment 4631259 View attachment 4631261
I rarely post modeling shots because I am really selfie challenged. My sister happens to be visiting so I nabbed her for some quick shots:P
Thank you so much for posting your pics! I have been trying to talk myself into the pink one, but it has those "troubling" pale yellow animals on it, and pale yellow and I just don't get along. I had thought that the blue one you purchased had dark, drab, dull blue colors in it, from looking at the Hermes site images of it, and I passed on it as a result. Now that I see its true, lovely vivid blue, purplish-blue, and blue-green hues in the images you posted, I obviously made a mistake on ruling that one out. It is beautiful on you, and spectacular!

Dutchess of Neutrals, reporting for duty. It seems I only lurk and when posting only post neutrals but that's me. Beautiful Cosmographia Universalis CSGM in CW16
View attachment 4631620 View attachment 4631621 View attachment 4631622 View attachment 4631623 View attachment 4631624 View attachment 4631625 View attachment 4631626

True color can be seen the close ups. If you liked Acte III from AW19 in the brown, you may like this. CU is more neutral than Acte III and sooo wearable. I'm in love with Jan B's designs. The H stock pic doesn't do it justice.
This is beautiful!

Interesting pics, thanks! There is too much white for me in these, I would have loved a soft beige for the background. But I guess this choice has a true summer vibe.
When I first started to collect I shied away from whites, but I find I’m always drawn to them, there is something almost ethereal to me. Maybe because the colors usually pop out so well, with this, I can almost feel the feathers across my hand with the 01 which I can’t with other CW.

Thank you! It was really quite a surprise - when I asked to see it, I didn’t think it would looks that great but then it was on my neck and even the SA, who isn’t one to normally offer an opinion, said it looked quite nice.

Sorry, I haven’t posted it yet. I am going to try to dye my hair to match! The good thing is it also fits this week’s theme!

I recall you weren’t happy with the utter lack of color on the underside of Pivoines. Do you think they were practicing for this season's double-sided designs?

Thank you, I’ve had some good scarf luck, or maybe just quick “Buy-It-Now” fingers! Actually, I am dealing with trigger finger on my left hand. Methinks all the fast-fingered scarf buying must be what caused it! :lol:

I am so seriously considering it! But I have to see Cest la Fete first... I’m so glad it’s a 90 this time around.

Thank you! I am definitely no longer allergic to yellow, H has cured me of it! It’s high on my list of possibilities, that’s for sure. So ... what’s the possible third one for you??

I think La Folle Parade in that pretty royal blue and green. It is such an odd scarf but odd in a good way. Crazy, silly, lots to look at.... I need to see it in person to decide, but I do like quirky, so we will see..... :P

Thanks to you and your sister! This is a gorgeous shawl and looks fantastic on you!
Thanks! It’s actually my sister in the mod shot. She has no interest in scarves and didn’t know what pics I wanted so I used her as my model, tied the scarf on her and took the shots. It was all done in a hurry because I nabbed as she was headed out the door to catch her train :biggrin:

I think so, dear enabler!

Reactions: Cookiefiend
I picked up this losange. Might get the Three Graces shawl but not sure what CW yet. Also really excited for C’est La Fete- but will try and limit myself to only 1 CW as I have been leaning toward cashmeres, 140 silks, and men’s 100s.

Congrats! I tried the orange version of this today and was pleasantly surprised at how well it works. I was concerned those chevrons were going to play havoc with my eyes...

Ditto on the CLF, not landed in London yet but I shall be keeping my eyes open!

Reactions: csetcos
They posted this on the US website. :loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes:
Brides de Gala Shadow embroidered twilly
$1,425
Color noir/jaune/multicolore
H853415S 01

Attachments

• brides-de-gala-shadow-embroidered-twilly--853415S%2001-detail-2-300-0-1700-1700-q99_b.jpg
    brides-de-gala-shadow-embroidered-twilly--853415S%2001-detail-2-300-0-1700-1700-q99_b.jpg
    249.2 KB · Views: 726
  • brides-de-gala-shadow-embroidered-twilly--853415S%2001-worn-5-50-0-1700-1700-q99_b.jpg
    brides-de-gala-shadow-embroidered-twilly--853415S%2001-worn-5-50-0-1700-1700-q99_b.jpg
    346.2 KB · Views: 726
  • brides-de-gala-shadow-embroidered-twilly--853415S%2001-flat-1-300-0-1700-1700-q99_b.jpg
    brides-de-gala-shadow-embroidered-twilly--853415S%2001-flat-1-300-0-1700-1700-q99_b.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 720
I picked up this losange. Might get the Three Graces shawl but not sure what CW yet. Also really excited for C’est La Fete- but will try and limit myself to only 1 CW as I have been leaning toward cashmeres, 140 silks, and men’s 100s.
Love this Losange
Quick post- completely exhausted from the day trip to H where I met up with @Jbizzybeetle for some scarf fun! Twins now with @Ladybaga on Three Graces CW 05! :ghi5: (Sorry- my lipstick had worn off by then!)

I also tried on the CSGM of this in the orange and pink/lavender CW and highly recommend it if you like brights! I loved it but forgot to take a pic.

View attachment 4630870

Great Choice! Hopefully I will be twins with you soon!

THANKS so much for these photos. VERY helpful!