Scarves ........The Hermès Fall/Winter 2019 Scarves...........

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Such pretty colors! Congratulations. :smile:

2. Finally cool enough to wear my dragon flash losange! still trying out different ways to tie it.

Attached Files:

3. You look fabulous in each of these pictures. I love your mixture of earth colors and stripes. Khaki is a good look for your coloring. If Toundra ever comes back as a bag color, hold it up to yourself. Toundra is khaki and I bet it looks great on you.

4. This is really beautiful.

Julide likes this.
  5. Lady B, your chocolate Patrisserie had me hooked the first your you modeled it and now I'm happy to say I also have one. YUM!

Ladybaga, Nerja, Cookiefiend and 2 others like this.
  6. I agree, the hem is stunning! Such a beautiful piece.

Julide and Meta like this.
  7. Julide, Meta and Jbizzybeetle like this.
  8. Meta likes this.
  9. Many thanks Eagle, Toundra does sound beautiful , I’ll have to investigate !

Hopiko, thank you and glad you like my crazy socks :biggrin:
    You’re kind , thanks ,you’re pretty stylish yourself !

momasaurus and hopiko like this.
  10. Love it that way

11. I thought I was finished with this season but I'm very inspired by the choices of @frou frou and @azukitea recently plus there are a couple of elusive cw of scarves that I should have bought when I first saw them (and therefore not naming because I'm hunting)

Seeing Garde-robe Pop IRL too today I was also very smitten and will give it another go when less tired. If anyone thinks 90s are stuffy and uncool, that's going to change your mind.

Great season.

Bova123, Maedi, ajaxbreaker and 3 others like this.
  12. As I happened to be near Madison yesterday and they happened to have just received these, I am very happy to be able to fulfill my own request! Marble 1.jpg Marble 2.jpg Marble 3.jpg

13. Julide likes this.
  14. YAY!!! You will love this one! So excited to be your twin!

eagle1002us and Julide like this.
  15. Beautiful!!!

katriona likes this.