Scarves ........The Hermès Fall/Winter 2019 Scarves...........

I’m late to this Season , on a whim I tried a curious looking scarf only to find that it was THE ONE.
This Autumn is big for brown and earth shades here, after pretty much avoiding all shades of b , I find myself attracted to the deeper chocolates . Juxtapose some orange and almond green, add some stripes; it couldn’t be more retro metro.

I’m into khaki malarkey and checks this year , it looks great with much of my wardrobe.
For once,no regrets.:biggrin:

It’s Mors à Jouets Chemise in Chocolat, Beige, Orange
I don’t think it’s been shown on here before.
My store had it hang at the front, once. I am glad to see it in action, I love it, thanks for sharing :heart:

Reactions: Etriers
I’m late to this Season , on a whim I tried a curious looking scarf only to find that it was THE ONE.
This Autumn is big for brown and earth shades here, after pretty much avoiding all shades of b , I find myself attracted to the deeper chocolates . Juxtapose some orange and almond green, add some stripes; it couldn’t be more retro metro.

I’m into khaki malarkey and checks this year , it looks great with much of my wardrobe.

Sharp! A perfect autumn palette! I greatly admire your "strategic-ness" in collecting. I aspire to add fewer scarves going forward, and to make the new ones more unique and impactful to my collection & wardrobe. (We'll see how that goes, haha)

Last edited:

It's beautiful - and the socks!

Frou Frou,
(I accidentally quoted inside this message.) I shall begin again....
Your scarf is FABULOUS!! The design and colors are divine and look amazing on you! These are my colors, too! I can't justify another brown scarf for this season, but if I could , this would be my choice! Congrats!!!

Lovely and perfect for your style!

Reactions: Julide and Etriers
Lovely and perfect for your style!

Thank you Maedi, I find it hard to choose sometimes so it was fun to branch out !
Fab look from frou-frou! Love it with the jacket!

Thanks Bunnycat, the jacket has opened up new horizons style wise ...dangerous!
My store had it hang at the front, once. I am glad to see it in action, I love it, thanks for sharing :heart:

Thank you Tiamdang , your new MZ in dark neutrals with white is a beauty too.
Sharp! A perfect autumn palette! I greatly admire your "strategic-ness" in collecting. I aspire to add fewer scarves going forward, and to make the new ones more unique and impactful to my collection & wardrobe. (We'll see how that goes, haha)

You’re very generous , my strategy is part indecisiveness ; the answer to dithering is to buy nothing!
I also loathe the clutter my Hermès collection has generated , but what can one do...:lol:
You choose such beautiful scarves , I’m sure you don’t have as many fails as I’ve had!

It's beautiful - and the socks!
Thanks PApertiger , :hugs:these are the only socks that don’t disappear under my foot with the brogues, so very precious!
Frou Frou,
(I accidentally quoted inside this message.) I shall begin rves
Your scarf is FABULOUS!! The design and colors are divine and look amazing on you! These are my colors, too! I can't justify another brown scarf for this season, but if I could , this would be my choice! Congrats!!!
Many thanks Ladybaga :hugs:
Yes, you look sensational in brown, I remember the Patisserie scarf you posted earlier in the thread, deliciousness!

Thanking everyone for the likes ,you are all very kind.
I’ve been caught up with other things recently so not posted , and now it’s soon going to be Summer 2020!,

Last edited:

Perfect...love the look! You are rockin’ the socks!

Fabulous! Perfect scarf for you, and the photos are gorgeous. Love your style.

I believe this is a new scarf? The photo is with this season's model, in any case

Harnais de Cour en Patch 140
H433417S 06

(On another note every time I see this pirate tie it makes me want to scream in frustration. It's just the worst way to depict how a scarf might look when tied!)

Attachments

• harnais-de-cour-en-patch-scarf-140--433417S 06-flat-1-300-0-579-579_b.jpg
    harnais-de-cour-en-patch-scarf-140--433417S 06-flat-1-300-0-579-579_b.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 541
  • harnais-de-cour-en-patch-scarf-140--433417S 06-worn-2-50-0-579-579_b.jpg
    harnais-de-cour-en-patch-scarf-140--433417S 06-worn-2-50-0-579-579_b.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 545
I believe this is a new scarf? The photo is with this season's model, in any case

Harnais de Cour en Patch 140
H433417S 06

(On another note every time I see this pirate tie it makes me want to scream in frustration. It's just the worst way to depict how a scarf might look when tied!)
I share your frustration with the pirate tie. And can we add the "hobo bag" tie to the list of worst ways to show a scarf?

Updated list as follows:

Womens
140cm CSGMs

Le Jardin de Leila au Bloc
Peuple du Vent
Acte III, Scene I La Clairiere
La Maison des Carres
Pegase Paysage
Op'H
Fouets et Badines Bandana
Mors a Joeut Chemise
Double Encadre
H Passant

140cm Silk
Pegase Pop H432975S
Carnaval des Oiseaux H433202S
Petit Duc H432773S
Carre en Cravates H432551S
Harnais de Cour en Patch H433417S

90cm silks
Pegase Paysage, washable silk
Kachinas, washable silk
Boucles et Galons du Tsar, washable silk
La Cite Cavaliere
Garde Robe Pop
Jungle Love Rainbow
La Patisserie Francaise
Cosmographia Universalis
Mors a Jouets Chemise (Detail)
Mountain Zebra
Bolduc au Carre
Index Palmarum
Reverie Solitaire
Le Regard de l'Arctique
Brides de Gala Shadow

70cm silks
Allures
Bandana Balade en Berline H183423S
Ex-Libris Les Parisiennes H983416S
Aloha Dip Dye H082026S

55cm Bandanas
Brandebourgs H043421S
Ecuries H043422S

45cm Gavroches
Brides de Gala Shadow H893415S
Zouaves et Dragons H893280S
Graff Hermes H892655S
Jardin sur le Toit H892698S
Les Tigreaux H892491S

Giant Triangles
Couverture et Tenues du Jour
Eperon d'Or H571599S
Brazil H571793S

Losange MM
Zouaves et Dragons
Fouets et Badines en Patch
Pirouette au Galop

Maxi Twilly Slim
Les Guepards H531920S
Lalbhai H533424S
H au Galop H532291S

Twillys
Jungle Love Rainbow H063369S
Animapolis H063275S
Washington's Carriage Detail H061629S
Mors a Jouets Chemise H063419S
Faubourg Rainbow H063331S
Bolduc au Carre H062408S
Les Coupes Tattoo H063341S

Plumetis Twilly
Animapolis H068082S 40
Jungle Love Rainbow H068084S 06
Bolduc au Carre H068083S 19

Exceptionals
Twilly Jungle Love Rainbow H853369S
70cm silk As de Couer
75cm Balade en Berline marble silk
90cm Jungle Love Rainbow Embroidered
90 CS Zouaves et Dragons Embroidered

Mufflers

Brides de Gala (knit)
Blanket Check
Blanket Stripe

Stoles
Blanket Check
Blanket Stripe

Men's
Losange GM

Dragon Flash

100cm Cashmere/Silk
Aaaaargh!
Nothing but a Dreamer
Toutocizo

140cm CSGM
High Flyer
Silk Mix

100cm Cashmere/Silk Reversible Fringe
Harnais de Cabriolet

45cm Pocket Square

Toutocizo

Muffler
Aaaaargh!

Last edited:
You’re very generous , my strategy is part indecisiveness ; the answer to dithering is to buy nothing!
I also loathe the clutter my Hermès collection has generated , but what can one do...:lol:
You choose such beautiful scarves , I’m sure you don’t have as many fails as I’ve had!
Aw thanks @frou frou, your compliment means a lot to me. I've had a few fails - I think that's inevitable if you are trying to develop/evolve your style. My main accomplishment has been to get stronger about recognizing failure immediately and returning, rather than hanging on and having to rehome later.

Reactions: scarf1