The Heat Stamped CLUB!!!

I was in NYC for a long weekend - the first LV I went to was on Fifth Ave, it was a bit late in the day (around 7pm) and I figured they would not be hot stamping but I asked anyway. They told me it was too late but to try to come as soon as they open to have it done but I was not going to be in the area the next day.

The next day I was in SoHo and popped into that location and they told me they do not have the NYC stamp. They also told me they are not allowed to heat stamp the right side of the passport holder, only the bottom left side where Louis Vuitton is marked - which seemed weird.

Later that day I went to the Hudson Yards LV and they told me only the Fifth Ave store has the NYC Apple stamp and they told me SoHo has their own stamp (the soho associate did NOT tell me this!?) and they told me they are working on getting their own unique stamp to Hudson yards at some point.

So I ended up going back to the Fifth Ave store the next day, a little after they opened and got my passport stamped! They told it would take 3 hours. I ended up coming back a little under 3 hours and it was done.

I’m excited to continue to get new stamps!
I also want to get my initials done soon.
Thank you very much for your report. I'm flying to New York the week after next and hope to get a hot stamping of the Statue of Liberty.

Reactions: wonderboii
Saks fifth ave has statue of liberty!
Thank you so much for the info!
After I saw that Saks doesn't open until 11am, I thought I wouldn't have enough time. We had booked a tour of the One World Trade Center at 12pm and we have to go to the airport tomorrow afternoon. We were at Brookfield Place, where we could have gotten a taxi stamp but you couldn't get it for another 24 hours. Then after our tour we went to Soho. There was LV Lovers. We were supposed to get it tomorrow but because of the situation they did it within an hour. Great. After the very sad visit to the memorial museum, a break with a drink did us good and we waited in a cafe around the corner. Then we got into the next taxi and went to Saks, we got there just before 6pm, they close at 7pm. I was lucky there too, they stamped it for me today so I could get it just before 7pm. A good haul: 3 luggage tags stamped. Now I don't have any more.

20240502_192122.jpg

20240502_192110.jpg20240502_192027.jpg

I was in Japan (Tokyo) about two weeks ago and went to 2 LV locations and was not able to receive a stamp in my passport holder.

The first location I went to (sadly cannot recall which one) told me that they would only stamp a passport holder if I had bought my passport holder within the last 48 hours. They also told me they do not have any stamps except letters for initials. I kind of put off trying to get a stamp on the back burner as I didn't want to spend too much time traveling to different locations during my stay.

On my way to Hawaii from Haneda Airport, I saw the LV store and decided to go in while I waited for my flight. They told me they are not allowed to stamp passport holders - only luggage tags.

While in Hawaii, I went into the boutique in Waikiki beach (Honolulu Gump) and I was told the same - they were not allowed to stamp anything except luggage tags. The very kind CA I was working with, did tell me the boutique inside the Hilton might be more lenient and stamp it for me, as he heard of people having luck but I unfortunately did not have enough time to go there and try my luck.

I'm kicking myself in the butt and wishing I didn't forget to bring my passport cover with me when I was in Hawaii back in 2022 😑

Hopefully hot stamps are not only exclusive to luggage tags in the future or more stores are willing to bend the rules (if it really has become one).

Also, I need to try and make it a point to go to my local downtown Chicago location and see if they will stamp for me.

Last edited: