The GST Club

Hi to all the lovely GST owners (& future owners). You all look great & fabulous! :yahoo:

I am in love with the GST bag (tried it at the Chanel boutique) but I want to know how do you use the partitions of the bag? I am just concern with the 2 side pockets without the zipper on top as I don't feel secure without top zip.

Your input will be highly appreciated ;)

Hello there :smile:

I usually use the two compartments without zippers for everything and I've never had a problem! Though if I were to go abroad or to a crowded place I would put my cellphone, wallet and valuable things inside on of the zipped compartments. And like lipgloss, tissues, hand gel etc. in the non zipped compartments. That's one thing I really like about the GST, you have so many choices :smile:

I hope I helped a little bit anyway!

Some more recent modeling pictures :smile:

4489225482_4f6f8b89e8.jpg

4489225488_48f5547b42.jpg

4489225502_e1fab38aff.jpg

Hello there :smile:

I usually use the two compartments without zippers for everything and I've never had a problem! Though if I were to go abroad or to a crowded place I would put my cellphone, wallet and valuable things inside on of the zipped compartments. And like lipgloss, tissues, hand gel etc. in the non zipped compartments. That's one thing I really like about the GST, you have so many choices :smile:

I hope I helped a little bit anyway!

I never use the zip but if I wanted to cover up my wallet etc I put a small scarf on top.

Most people are quite negative about the GST (straps falling, open top, weight of bag) but it was my first Chanel bag and I'll always stick by it.

I first fell in love with the GST when I was watcing The Hills. Lauren had the exact same bag. I was in LA on holiday and bought the bag from the boutique on Rodeo (I think). That's where my Chanel obsession began.

It still holds it's shape and I still love it :love:

Most people are quite negative about the GST (straps falling, open top, weight of bag) but it was my first Chanel bag and I'll always stick by it.

I first fell in love with the GST when I was watcing The Hills. Lauren had the exact same bag. I was in LA on holiday and bought the bag from the boutique on Rodeo (I think). That's where my Chanel obsession began.

It still holds it's shape and I still love it :love:

It was my first as well :love:

Hey GST Club,

Great idea to have this thread! I got my GST last Wednesday - black caviar with SHW (the last one in Sydney!) I am so glad I got this bag and wish it had been my first...I bought two classic flaps originally, both M/L (one black caviar, one red patent 10C), jumbos just look a bit weird on me, but neither bag is particularly practical for my real life! But the GST is perfect, it's a great weight, can fit in books and docs, and has lots of dividers and pockets to keep your organised!

Here endeth my GST message of love!

hi, all! i love everyone's gst's!

i got mine in early february... but didn't get a chance to take it out yet....

i have the new gst in black with gold hardware.... can't wait 'til i can use it!

another GST lover here! i'm older than u girls & have many from over the years...
gave my daughter a black w gold hw that still looks pristine & has a slightly different
structure inside - larger zippered inner section & "feet" - looks better than a newer one of mine with worn corners...anyone else have worn looking corners?? brown and bordeaux seem to have this...currently using patent bordeaux as everyday bag & looks FAB! also have a light pink from 5-6 yrs ago...love this bag! enjoying this thread!