nickygst2.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 21,176
  • nickygst3.jpg
    nickygst3.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 21,123
  • nickygst4.jpg
    nickygst4.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 21,559
Cari Lovely lovely pictures, you look so stunning with your GST! Keep the photos coming, I can never get enough of them!

platinum_girly Great photos :tup: Always fun to see celebs with chanels!

gnourtmat - do you have any mod pics with your GST? I'm deciding between SHW and GHW and I haven't been able to find any clear pics of people with their GHW GSTs..

I don't have any better pics yet! The ones that I have taken so far are from my phone... My camera is broken :cry: But I will try ASAP!

Cari!! I love love your style! Where oh where do you shop! Love the shirt, where did you get it from?! Oh btw, you look really good with the GST. Your GST looks brand spanking new, how on earth do you care for it so I can do the same for mine =)

Hi to all the lovely GST owners (& future owners). You all look great & fabulous! :yahoo:

I am in love with the GST bag (tried it at the Chanel boutique) but I want to know how do you use the partitions of the bag? I am just concern with the 2 side pockets without the zipper on top as I don't feel secure without top zip.

Your input will be highly appreciated ;)

erinrose, thank you sweetie :hugs:

gnourtmat, thank you dear :smile: And those pictures are gorgeous! Those pictures inspired me to buy the GST even more :yes:

hopeful_27, thank you! You're so sweet :smile: The top is actually from H&M and the cardigan from a Swedish brand. Haha, I just stuff it with some paper and put it in its dustbag and let it lay down on its back :smile:

Reactions: TheEmpress