The GST Club

I was originally a flap girl but now it's all about the GST! I think I'm up to 6 or 7 GST -- black w/ghw is my go to bag.

I usually put my wallet in the zipper pocket and everything else goes in the open pockets.

Great thread!

Great thread! I love GSTs... as you all know, my mom has a GST with g/h!
I was thinking of getting one with s/h like Cari's... but I ended up getting a reissue 226!
I still love the GST and might consider it at a later time....
I like the older version though.

Cari... you look stunning! I think your mod pics will help Chanel sell at leas 100 more GSTs! ;)

Some more recent modeling pictures :smile:

4489225482_4f6f8b89e8.jpg

4489225488_48f5547b42.jpg

4489225502_e1fab38aff.jpg

Oh Cari284, you really put my nonexistent mod pics to shame! lol :biggrin:

Great thread...im surprised we didn't have one yet :yahoo:
I got beige with GHW late last year and i love it. I definitely use her more than my flaps (not that i don't love them). GST are just so much easier to use on a daily basis. I can take her out on any day without checking weather forecast :P

Cari284
, I agree with luv2ownabirkin and gnourtmat...your mod pics are amazing. Now i am having a second thought about my mod pic :nuts:

another GST lover here! i'm older than u girls & have many from over the years...
gave my daughter a black w gold hw that still looks pristine & has a slightly different
structure inside - larger zippered inner section & "feet" - looks better than a newer one of mine with worn corners...anyone else have worn looking corners?? brown and bordeaux seem to have this...currently using patent bordeaux as everyday bag & looks FAB! also have a light pink from 5-6 yrs ago...love this bag! enjoying this thread!

How's light pink holding up? Easy to maintain? I always want a light color bag, but hesitate because of color transfer or difficult to maintain.

Hi Cari284. Love all your modeling pictures :yahoo: & thank you for the insights regarding the 3 compartments of the GST :biggrin:. I really appreciate it.;)

Hello there :smile:

I usually use the two compartments without zippers for everything and I've never had a problem! Though if I were to go abroad or to a crowded place I would put my cellphone, wallet and valuable things inside on of the zipped compartments. And like lipgloss, tissues, hand gel etc. in the non zipped compartments. That's one thing I really like about the GST, you have so many choices :smile:

I hope I helped a little bit anyway!

Chloefans ~ my pink GST looks pretty good considering shes 5/6 yrs old...
i used pink as an everyday bag at first but shes been retired to the closet for a long time...i just took a look/see & i have to say i'm pleased w current condition...better than newer bordeaux as far as wear on corners - was considering cleaning her up w Meltonian
cleaner but not sure its necessary...will try to post pics...but i'm convinced different years were different quality! not all GST's were created equally IMHO!