The Great "H"-Expedition at FSH: My virgin experience & 1st Reveal (*w/ lots of pix)

Congrats again on all your purchases!!! My local store could only punch 2 holes for my DH...HTH! Btw, tried to send you a PM, would like to ask you about FSH, but your inbox was full...

Congrats! What a wonderful first visit to the H mothership! Your purchases are all amazing (love all the cuff/bracelets and scarves!)!!! Many congrats on the two SOs! Can't wait for your reveal next year!!!

Congratulations and a happy belated wedding anniversary !!

Sounds like you have a wonderful time in Paris.
WOW! You and DH did really well. What a fantastic array of H goodies. All of them are lovely but I especially love your bracelets.
How exciting about your SO's too :yahoo:

Hello Mia, great to see you here:hugs: What a gorgeous haul :yahoo::yahoo:Love all the item you get from your Paris trip. Everything is beautiful :yahoo:Big congratulations and thank you Mia for sharing your shopping experience at FSH. I also hope you will get your two SO bags much sooner than you expect:graucho: and I'm so curious what are those SOs.;)
P.S About the belt I did additional holes in Pacific Place H store and seems nobody mentioned there is limited amount of holes that they can make or maybe I didn't make more than two that time:P
Take care Mia and I'm waitting impatiently for your next SOs reveal:winkiss:

:woohoo: What a wonderful sight of 'orange tower'! You did it again hahaha love all your new goodies especially the wallet and your beltS. Thanks for sharing and taking the time to do this big reveal amidst your busy schedule. You know i can never :ty: enough for all your kind help :lol:

Looking forward to see more of your H reveals in the future :graucho:

Oh gosh Mia .... you know I discovered your thread when I was about to start my dinner .... now I have to blame you for my cold soup :-P

Big big Congrats dear! Your loot is amazing!!! ...love the scarves (how come no scarf rings? :-p ) and the belts ... I am so happy for you that you can place 3 SO ... can't wait to see your 4th anniversary reveal !!

... Hmmm.... but knowing you .... I believe there will still be H reveals from you before that :smile:

Nice! Congratulations! Love your bracelet choices!

DH has the same tie ... look at the back of the tie .... the bears :P

"Bull market" handfolded silk twill tie in Taupe/Orange
IMG_4667_copyright.jpg

As DH works for the finance sector, we really love this "Bull Market" tie (I made up this name..LOL!)....what a great symbol for his work!!
IMG_4665_copyright.jpg