The Garden Party bags thread

I am so excited - I might be about to make my first garden party/ Hermes bag purchase! :woot:

The SA I deal with in Sydney has found me a 36 all-leather rouge casaque bag (basically my grail bag) and is sending it up to my local store (I live interstate), so I can view it and decide whether I want to buy it! :faint:

I feel so lucky that they are even willing to do that! The only thing is, I have to wait over the weekend for the bag to arrive at my store, so I will be jumping off the walls until then :panic:

I am so excited - I might be about to make my first garden party/ Hermes bag purchase! :woot:

The SA I deal with in Sydney has found me a 36 all-leather rouge casaque bag (basically my grail bag) and is sending it up to my local store (I live interstate), so I can view it and decide whether I want to buy it! :faint:

I feel so lucky that they are even willing to do that! The only thing is, I have to wait over the weekend for the bag to arrive at my store, so I will be jumping off the walls until then :panic:

You are so lucky! I have been searching for the RC GP for a long time.... Pls post pics when u get them.

You are so lucky! I have been searching for the RC GP for a long time.... Pls post pics when u get them.

Just picked up my RC GP :woot::yahoo:And to clarify - I think RC only comes in vache country leather (that's what mine is). It has a beautiful grain through it, and it definitely feels firmer than negonda.

I will try to post pics of her over the w/e!!!!!! This is my first H bag :cloud9: - I'm so excited!

MsHermesAU said:
Just picked up my RC GP :woot::yahoo:And to clarify - I think RC only comes in vache country leather (that's what mine is). It has a beautiful grain through it, and it definitely feels firmer than negonda.

I will try to post pics of her over the w/e!!!!!! This is my first H bag :cloud9: - I'm so excited!

congratulations & welcome to the GP family. can't wait to see your pic!

Oh my goodness, if you see a capucine fjord ANYWHERE please let me know also! I have been hunting everywhere for that bag, but I don't think it currently exists! It is my dream bag, so I will be biased and say that one :biggrin:

There were a few cassis GPs on ebay (possibly a fjord one) last time I checked! ;)

Madison had one this weekend! It was gorgeous. Very tempting.

Here is my new baby - 36 rouge casaque! :cloud9: :loveeyes:

My camera isn't the best, so it doesn't capture the colour 100%. I would best describe it as a cherry red (it isn't what I would call lipstick red, but obviously it is nowhere near as dark as rouge H).

Thanks for letting me share :biggrin:

Attachments

• DSCN2387.JPG
    DSCN2387.JPG
    177 KB · Views: 2,548
  • DSCN2388.JPG
    DSCN2388.JPG
    173.2 KB · Views: 2,476
  • DSCN2389.JPG
    DSCN2389.JPG
    180.3 KB · Views: 2,721
  • DSCN2390.JPG
    DSCN2390.JPG
    168.2 KB · Views: 2,466
  • DSCN2392.JPG
    DSCN2392.JPG
    158.3 KB · Views: 2,568

My camera isn't the best, so it doesn't capture the colour 100%. I would best describe it as a cherry red (it isn't what I would call lipstick red, but obviously it is nowhere near as dark as rouge H).

Congratulations MsHermesAU, your gp is very pretty :smile:

I love rouge casaque and the contrast stitching makes it even more special..

MsHermesAU said:

Oh your RC GP is so gorgeous! love the contrasting stich. the twillies go so well together. are they the Brazil twillies?

It's stunning, lucky girl!!

Congratulations MsHermesAU, your gp is very pretty :smile:
I love rouge casaque and the contrast stitching makes it even more special..

Oh your RC GP is so gorgeous! love the contrasting stich. the twillies go so well together. are they the Brazil twillies?

OMG it's such a beauty :smile: hope I don't have to wait too long for my tpm!

Thank you so much for you kind words ladies :hugs:I'm very very excited to have found this GP!

And yes, it is shown with my 2 brazil twillys (one being the purple CW, the other the black CW). They are my all-time favourite twillys :smile:

Sindy I'm sure you won't need to wait too long for your TPM - I got mine very quickly, just by chance. Stay positive!