The Garden Party bags thread

Advice please. Which would you rather?

Capucine Fjord (haven't seen this yet)
OR
Cassis Negonda?

Thank you!! :flowers:
p.s.: I would prefer cassis fjord, but can't seem to locate it right now...

Oh my goodness, if you see a capucine fjord ANYWHERE please let me know also! I have been hunting everywhere for that bag, but I don't think it currently exists! It is my dream bag, so I will be biased and say that one :biggrin:

There were a few cassis GPs on ebay (possibly a fjord one) last time I checked! ;)

Oh my goodness, if you see a capucine fjord ANYWHERE please let me know also! I have been hunting everywhere for that bag, but I don't think it currently exists! It is my dream bag, so I will be biased and say that one :biggrin:

There were a few cassis GPs on ebay (possibly a fjord one) last time I checked! ;)

It exists!! :graucho: Thank you! I am hoping to buy from store....

Pictured with the Divide and Conquer bag shaper/insert. I also have the jumbo size Purse-to-Go organiser but I like the D&C one much better. It's stiffer, sturdier and more structured.

IMG_95931.jpg

IMG_96001.jpg

IMG_95951.jpg

IMG_9596.jpg

How much is that twilly? Whats the name.?

did you mean garden party shoulder or birkin shoulder?

if you meant garden party shoulder, for now only in canvas. I saw pink, etoupe, and orange (or feu, am not sure).

Thank you!! Yes I meant GP not Birkin, I guess I have Birkin on my mind :shame: :lol:

I saw the canvas/leather too in white/beige and some other brown combo on euro H.com.