The Garden Party bags thread

:drinks:Please can anyone give a rough estimate on the weight of the GP 30 and/or GP 36 in all leather probably VN and/or leather and canvas

I’ve been considering committing to stalking h.com for the rest of time to see if any GPs show up and it would be extremely goofy of me to do it all and then send it back cos it’s too heavy
Happy Dance GIF by Disneyland Paris

Thank you very much for your help!

I just got a garden party 30, and I absolutely love it! It’s weird because I have a B25 already and I thought I couldn’t love any other bag more than it. However, I have to say, my GP30 is coming in at a very close second!! 😍😍 Ladies, I do wrap the handle of my B25, do you think it’s better to do the same for my garden party?
I wrap the handles of both my GP30 and B25 but not all the time. I prefer the handles unwrapped if I carry them to work or conferences.

Attachments

• GridArt_20240325_202151316.jpg
    GridArt_20240325_202151316.jpg
    341.9 KB · Views: 72
I just got a garden party 30, and I absolutely love it! It’s weird because I have a B25 already and I thought I couldn’t love any other bag more than it. However, I have to say, my GP30 is coming in at a very close second!! 😍😍 Ladies, I do wrap the handle of my B25, do you think it’s better to do the same for my garden party?
I don't wrap the handles, but then I never wrap my handles because I love the pure simplicity and beauty of the bag.

I really adore mine, too! I've had it for almost one month in menthe 30 Negonda all leather and I don't know if I'm just coping with not having a B30 and the reality that it might not be the best use of my time and money to stalk a store for the SA Loyalty Journey... but I can say I feel fulfilled by this simple and beautiful little tote I was able to get. I love that you get so much sumptuous high quality saturated Hermes leather for the price. It reminds me of the Picotin in that way, a great amount of luscious leather for the bucks, but in a more "classic" silhouette, and more "finished" with its lining and inner zip pocket, and button closure. I love that I can bring it to work, it looks adorable all small and plain in the bright color I have, or I can make it dressy (or zany) with a Twilly and bag charms. Garden Party is definitely Not Like the Other Tote bags lol. does not come with all the padlocks and clochettes "bells and whistles" of B K or even Picotin or Herbag, but its minimal hardware doesn't detract from its specialness. It's such a thing of simple beauty and I can see it being a workhorse like most sturdy high quality totes.

Here is a pic of when I bought her last month, and then more recently gone ham with a new rodeo pegase addition. less is more, I was just having fun considering a "stable" and ways of tying Twilly bows lol

Attachments

• IMG_0490.jpg
    IMG_0490.jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_0957.jpg
    IMG_0957.jpg
    252 KB · Views: 29
I really adore mine, too! I've had it for almost one month in menthe 30 Negonda all leather and I don't know if I'm just coping with not having a B30 and the reality that it might not be the best use of my time and money to stalk a store for the SA Loyalty Journey... but I can say I feel fulfilled by this simple and beautiful little tote I was able to get. I love that you get so much sumptuous high quality saturated Hermes leather for the price. It reminds me of the Picotin in that way, a great amount of luscious leather for the bucks, but in a more "classic" silhouette, and more "finished" with its lining and inner zip pocket, and button closure. I love that I can bring it to work, it looks adorable all small and plain in the bright color I have, or I can make it dressy (or zany) with a Twilly and bag charms. Garden Party is definitely Not Like the Other Tote bags lol. does not come with all the padlocks and clochettes "bells and whistles" of B K or even Picotin or Herbag, but its minimal hardware doesn't detract from its specialness. It's such a thing of simple beauty and I can see it being a workhorse like most sturdy high quality totes.

Here is a pic of when I bought her last month, and then more recently gone ham with a new rodeo pegase addition. less is more, I was just having fun considering a "stable" and ways of tying Twilly bows lol
That color is amazing. Love how you have accessorized her so nicely too.