The ❤Gabrielle❤ Bag: It's a HIT!!

Today with Mr. Grey [emoji813]️

I have been reading this post with interest and finally took the plunge so thought I would share a picture with you all...

I went for the medium hobo in grey, I had gone in to the boutique intending to buy the black chevron but this one was just so lovely that I couldn’t resist.

View attachment 4164512

Arvuitton & Mandu79 -- love both your greys! I'm unsure if they are the same shade as they look quite different, maybe due to the lighting? My husband is heading to Barcelona and I'm hoping he can find a small grey Gabby for me. If you wouldn't mind sharing where you got yours or the code, that'd be amazing. TIA!!

Arvuitton & Mandu79 -- love both your greys! I'm unsure if they are the same shade as they look quite different, maybe due to the lighting? My husband is heading to Barcelona and I'm hoping he can find a small grey Gabby for me. If you wouldn't mind sharing where you got yours or the code, that'd be amazing. TIA!!
Hi! I believe it’s the same. It’s just the edit on my pic making it look different. Definitely a warm taupey grey.

IMG_4003.jpg

Popped into Chanel today and saw this gorgeous thing! Am on the hunt for a small Gabrielle and saw the following in the small size:

1. Raspberry pink
2. Burnt orange
3. Dark brown in CAVIAR (!!)
4. Navy with a pink trim
5. Dark Olive

In my excitement I only took ONE photo! Now I’m kicking myself for not taking more pics to share here!

View attachment 4218853

Popped into Chanel today and saw this gorgeous thing! Am on the hunt for a small Gabrielle and saw the following in the small size:

1. Raspberry pink
2. Burnt orange
3. Dark brown in CAVIAR (!!)
4. Navy with a pink trim
5. Dark Olive

In my excitement I only took ONE photo! Now I’m kicking myself for not taking more pics to share here!

Is this the dark olive? Looks like there's a metallic sheen to it. What color are you looking for?

I prefer grey/blue/cool neutral colors. I love how the black looks in everyone's photos, but worry it's too similar to my medium. Does anyone have multiple sizes and find that you always reach for one or that you put them all to good use??

Great pics! Have a soft spot for the chevron one. The small looks good on you! Can't wait to hear what you decided to get!

Is this the dark olive? Looks like there's a metallic sheen to it. What color are you looking for?

I prefer grey/blue/cool neutral colors. I love how the black looks in everyone's photos, but worry it's too similar to my medium. Does anyone have multiple sizes and find that you always reach for one or that you put them all to good use??
Yes, that's the dark olive one. I'm surprised that my phone camera picked up at metallic sheen. Maybe it's the lighting because it didn't look metallic to me at all. I told the SA that I was looking for a boring and unadventurous colour so she suggested the dark olive. I was hoping for a grey but alas! Not this season I think!

How do you love carrying your medium? I find mine a great size for work and travelling but I don't reach for it on weekends (don't need all that space) so that's why I went looking for a small Gabrielle. I'm collecting mine tomorrow. Argh, so excited!

Great pics! Have a soft spot for the chevron one. The small looks good on you! Can't wait to hear what you decided to get!

Yes, that's the dark olive one. I'm surprised that my phone camera picked up at metallic sheen. Maybe it's the lighting because it didn't look metallic to me at all. I told the SA that I was looking for a boring and unadventurous colour so she suggested the dark olive. I was hoping for a grey but alas! Not this season I think!

How do you love carrying your medium? I find mine a great size for work and travelling but I don't reach for it on weekends (don't need all that space) so that's why I went looking for a small Gabrielle. I'm collecting mine tomorrow. Argh, so excited!

I love my medium for casual outings but don't carry it as much as I'd like to since I use a backpack for my laptop during the week and the medium would be too much, which is why I'm getting a small -- almost the opposite of your situation! Look forward to seeing photos of your new small size! I'm excited to be getting mine next week too!!

Reactions: jooon and vink
I love my medium for casual outings but don't carry it as much as I'd like to since I use a backpack for my laptop during the week and the medium would be too much, which is why I'm getting a small -- almost the opposite of your situation! Look forward to seeing photos of your new small size! I'm excited to be getting mine next week too!!
That's true, our situations are reversed! :biggrin: So the plan for you is to carry a backpack and the small Gabrielle daily to work? At this point, I've got to ask. Which one did you get? Let's do a joint reveal, LOL! :nuts:

Reactions: LVLOYAL12 and vink
Sharing my latest in... navy! So happy to find this color. [emoji7] View attachment 4224256View attachment 4224257
Congrats!
Enjoy using your bags...

I like to ask you, is the Gabrielle Hobo Medium heavy ?
I got the small one and love it but the chains are kind of heavy for me. And I'm considering the medium but because I got neck and shoulder problem I'm hesitant to get the medium.