The ❤Gabrielle❤ Bag: It's a HIT!!

Do you know if it costs the same as other small leather Gabrielle or more expensive due to different color combo?
It's the same price as the classic colors! From what I know the previous full metallic gold, silver, bronze were a few hundreds more expensive. Maybe because this is not full metallic so no price difference ?
So u getting this one instead? :biggrin:

It's the same price as the classic colors! From what I know the previous full metallic gold, silver, bronze were a few hundreds more expensive. Maybe because this is not full metallic so no price difference ?
So u getting this one instead? :biggrin:

Oh that's great!!! Now I'm in trouble...couldn't stop thinking about this combo since you posted the picture [emoji23][emoji23] I think this one is in most of the stores now but the black is still no where to be found. I'm so torn! This color combo would go very well with my closet but black is all time classic......

Will you consider this too?

Oh that's great!!! Now I'm in trouble...couldn't stop thinking about this combo since you posted the picture [emoji23][emoji23] I think this one is in most of the stores now but the black is still no where to be found. I'm so torn! This color combo would go very well with my closet but black is all time classic......

I stayed in the store for quite some time considering if I should get this :doh: I believe it's a very difficult choice for you too. Here's another photo of me trying on. I don't think metallic is my kind of color? :confused1:

Attachments

• IMG_4496.jpg
    IMG_4496.jpg
    269 KB · Views: 1,627
Strange question but does anyone's Gabrielle have a strong odor? It seems like a very strong leather odor that definitely doesn't occur with other chanel bags. I'm not worried about authenticity, as I bought mine in the boutique, but I unboxed it today and the smell is strong and still hasn't gone away after airing it out for the day. So wondering if I got a weird one!

Reactions: TheAnaVega

Just a heads-up that the store manager told me she had ordered new Gabrielle colours for Cruise. She will send me pics the next days so will keep you posted! She didn't specifically mention black, though, but seems there will be another shipment in between.

Strange question but does anyone's Gabrielle have a strong odor? It seems like a very strong leather odor that definitely doesn't occur with other chanel bags. I'm not worried about authenticity, as I bought mine in the boutique, but I unboxed it today and the smell is strong and still hasn't gone away after airing it out for the day. So wondering if I got a weird one!
Could the odor be related to the leather dye? I didn't notice any strong odor on mine, I have the black/beige combination.

I stayed in the store for quite some time considering if I should get this :doh: I believe it's a very difficult choice for you too. Here's another photo of me trying on. I don't think metallic is my kind of color? :confused1:

Oh my god now I'm really in deep trouble [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] I love this bag!!! I'm debating with myself if I should go with my heart and get this combo or be rational and safe to get the black - my husband will kill me if I get both!

I think it looks great on you!!! It is actually much more versatile than I thought!

Oh my god now I'm really in deep trouble [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] I love this bag!!! I'm debating with myself if I should go with my heart and get this combo or be rational and safe to get the black - my husband will kill me if I get both!

I think it looks great on you!!! It is actually much more versatile than I thought!
I would say go with your heart! This color combi can be hard to come by after the season. Well, black is also hard to come by every season :facepalm:

I would say go with your heart! This color combi can be hard to come by after the season. Well, black is also hard to come by every season :facepalm:

Yes black is almost mission impossible now. Crazy how they get snapped and how few actually come out.

I'm a bit worried about the metallic leather, if it's 'fragile' and shows wear and tear easier than caviar or distressed calf? Otherwise I'll definitely grab it!!

Yes black is almost mission impossible now. Crazy how they get snapped and how few actually come out.

I'm a bit worried about the metallic leather, if it's 'fragile' and shows wear and tear easier than caviar or distressed calf? Otherwise I'll definitely grab it!!
The iridescent purple? Was just telling my friend that I'm surprised - I've accidentally scratched mine a couple of times with my nails, and it shows NOTHING!

Could the odor be related to the leather dye? I didn't notice any strong odor on mine, I have the black/beige combination.

Thx for responding! I really want to see if anyone else has the issue, especially if they own the all black one. I'm not sure what it's from, could be a dye, I just have no idea. I don't want to return it because it will be so difficult to find another one, so I might just stop by the store and see if they have any others to smell / ask the SAs about it! Such an awkward request! LOL. I would text my SA, but he left for an overseas trip the day after I took the bag home.

Reactions: BUIGOVA