The ❤Gabrielle❤ Bag: It's a HIT!!

Can someone let me know if having an organizer in a Medium Gabrielle actually helped with the sagging long term? I don’t want my Gabrielle to sag but I also don’t want to add an organizer in it unless it helps. I don’t want the added weight of an organizer and plus this bag actually has plenty of pockets inside so that I don‘t really need an organizer. TIA!

Can someone let me know if having an organizer in a Medium Gabrielle actually helped with the sagging long term? I don’t want my Gabrielle to sag but I also don’t want to add an organizer in it unless it helps. I don’t want the added weight of an organizer and plus this bag actually has plenty of pockets inside so that I don‘t really need an organizer. TIA!

I have an organizer in my medium Gabrielle and the bag is 7 months old. From my experience it really helps, there is hardly any structure loss. Would you like to have some pictures?

I have an organizer in my medium Gabrielle and the bag is 7 months old. From my experience it really helps, there is hardly any structure loss. Would you like to have some pictures?
Yes, pictures would be awesome! Thanks so much!
More questions if you don’t mind, does the organizer height reach the top of the bag right underneath the zippered flap? I’m wondering if it makes a difference to have one tall enough to help with the structure.
And do you store the bag upright or flat to reduce the pressure of the chains weight pulling down the sides?

Hi guys, I just got my “new to me” Chanel croc embossed Gabrielle, I bought it preloved, and I haven’t seen one in person before, but I just wanted to know if this is normal? The leather is split on the tassel. should I return it? Orrrr maybe if I take it to the Chanel store, they can fix it for me? It seem weird to me but maybe they all look like this, please let me know if any of yours do to? Thank you!image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Hi guys, I just got my “new to me” Chanel croc embossed Gabrielle, I bought it preloved, and I haven’t seen one in person before, but I just wanted to know if this is normal? The leather is split on the tassel. should I return it? Orrrr maybe if I take it to the Chanel store, they can fix it for me? It seem weird to me but maybe they all look like this, please let me know if any of yours do to? Thank you!View attachment 4816499View attachment 4816500View attachment 4816499
Normal :smile: Enjoy it!

Hi everyone, should I buy this gabrielle? I love the color, but I afraid of color transfer. Although I usually wear light colors, I am not sure if it will still get dirty easily.....sorry about the lighting in the shop. The bag is a nice shade of orange.

View attachment 4824359
It looks lovely and neutral! I spray all my bags (and shoes) with Collonil waterstop/Carbon Pro for the past 14 years and had no issues so far.