The ❤Gabrielle❤ Bag: It's a HIT!!

Oh my god...your model-shots look amazing :heart::nuts: you rock the Gabrielle Bag
thank you so much, the bag is really easy to pull off though, it was just so effortless

And here is the gold and dark green gabrielle I saw yesterday, I didn't take picture of the blue because I didn't like it personally.

View attachment 3712554

small gold gabrielle beside my reissue 225.

View attachment 3712557
The dark green gabrielle in small size, almost like black under the lighting.
OMG, is the blue the same with their first launch? I really need the small gabrielle, but I'm afraid that if I buy it to soon there might be better colors/materials choices in the future, but if I don't buy this time around, there might be a price increase. DILEMMA T_T

Reactions: Alice in Purseland
thank you so much, the bag is really easy to pull off though, it was just so effortless

OMG, is the blue the same with their first launch? I really need the small gabrielle, but I'm afraid that if I buy it to soon there might be better colors/materials choices in the future, but if I don't buy this time around, there might be a price increase. DILEMMA T_T

No the blue is not the navy but another blue...lighter and has a creamy undertone which I didn't like [emoji20]

Reactions: ydhydh
I've seen it and it's super cute....BUT!!

It's moreso, the clutch with wallet--not a mini. From the photo here and in the Boutique thread, it looks like it has he two zips for cards, money, slip lip glosses, phones without cases (or very slim cases), and other very tiny items. I love the Gabrielle design though.

IMG_1496274267.224422.jpg

Attachments

• GabbyClutch.jpg
    GabbyClutch.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 2,652

It's moreso, the clutch with wallet--not a mini. From the photo here and in the Boutique thread, it looks like it has he two zips for cards, money, slip lip glosses, phones without cases (or very slim cases), and other very tiny items. I love the Gabrielle design though.

View attachment 3716045

Ahhh ok. So sad! I thought it was a bag with one big compartment and not the clutch in chain , which I found pretry useless. I sold mine cos it wasn't practical. Oh well. Thanks for the info! [emoji173]️

Reactions: JazzyMac

View attachment 3716045

I would love to see this one in the beige and black. The price point is a little high for what you get.

Congratulations! Your small Gabrielle looks beautiful on your frame, thank you for sharing pictures with us, that was so helpful when comparing the Boy to the Gabrielle. Enjoy your gorgeous handbag!

View attachment 3716045

OMG!!!
It's not the small right? So cute, but I bet it's too mini to be functional for me