The Fendi B-Bag

I love you b bag. the colors combination is very cute:love: .. I want one!:P

Thanks! You should get one, this is a very fun summer bag. I think there's a new white and blue version available for pre-order at Saks. It's very hard to stop at one. I think my next Fendi will be another B-bag. :nuts: The problem is always deciding which color you want most.

Decophile - That maroon is gorgeous!!!!!

Chloe-babe - There's a white patent one out too! She'd be easier to keep clean, I think. The only reason why I'm not big on white patent is they can yellow. :cry:

Decophile - That maroon is gorgeous!!!!!

Chloe-babe - There's a white patent one out too! She'd be easier to keep clean, I think. The only reason why I'm not big on white patent is they can yellow. :cry:
:nuts: :cutesy:

Chloe-babe, I think I just saw the all white patent one on sale for 50% off. Where did I see that? Was it NM online?:shrugs:

Hi, first post in Fendi - I LOVE the B Bag! It was actually the bag that started my interest in Fendi.... :love: I want one so badly.... but unfortunately, I'm a student, and the cost is more than a semester's tuition. :cry: One day, I will own one! Until then, I will drool.... beautiful bags, ladies!

Question: Has anyone seen the B Bag in Blueberry??? Want to take a peek at it.

I love the leather B Bag with patent trim but I can't seem to see any other colors but black and brown! Anyone know where I can see more?