The Fendi B-Bag

I know im in the minority it seems, but I adore my Fendi B bag. Its the perfect size, incredibly lady like, holds everything you could need for day time and is easy to open and close. Add to that the fact that the leather smells incredible, and what more could a girl ask for ;)

I've been wondering about the Fendi B Bag for a while. I keep looking at it and keep putting off buying it! I don't like the one where the buckles hang down...but what about the one with the buckles facing each other in the front?

I was just on elux and saw they had in red/canvas and black. I can't decide!

I'm ashamed to admit that I like them. The problem is that I'm afraid they are overly trendy right now and in 2 years, they will be so over...before I've had a chance to pay off the entire balance on my credit card.

Ok, I just read the sagging boobs comment and now I'm really not sure!

Does anyone own one and love it?

Me :yes:

I just got the wallet today to match, I think they complement each other really nicely.

I love the saggy boobs ref to the buckles, but the best description I ever heard was of a toilet seat lol :roflmfao:

Still didnt put me off though!

will just upload piccies of the bag with my new wallet :yes:

DSC01615.jpg

DSC01616.jpg

I usually don't like Fendi bags but I do like the B bags where the buckels face each other. I wish they had the red and canvas one at Holts. The blue leather one on elux is to die for also!

I have a white canvas with blue patent and she is one of my definitive summer bags!!! I love her!!! The contrast is perfect. Now I want one in blueberry with black patent for winter! :nuts:

Attachments

• Fendi Bbag.JPG
    Fendi Bbag.JPG
    160 KB · Views: 73
I own three and love them all! My favorite by far is the marroon patent B Fendi. Please behold and drool. :drool: Sagging boobs should hope to look this stunning:love:

attachment.php