The Fendi B-Bag

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I don't have any pictures but it is on style.com and I know someone posted it a couple of weeks ago...Opinions? I think the all-black patent leather is kind of cool and I know patent leather is big for spring. I think it may looks nice with suits for court. The SA I usually work with at Bergdorf's told me that she has seen them and that they are really nice. I asked her what new bag she would recommend for spring/summer and she said the B-bag...

I have to start saving now if I am going to get it because it costs $2K...which means it will be one of the only bags I get for spring.

I may stop by the Fendi store this week to see if they have the spring look books or if they have a B sample in the store.

2. Is this the B Bag? I don't like it very much, those buckles in the front are too showy for me...

00410m1.jpg
  3. not a big fan of it either.

4. It gives me a headache to look at it - it has WAY too much to say!.

5. It looks like a pair of sagging boobs to me. :lol:

6. I never really looked at it that way.. but now, wow, that bag is scandalous ! :nuts:

7. This designer needs to re-think this.

8. This bag has actually grown on me a little. Not tempted to get any more Fendi though, at least not until my spy issues have been resolved :lol:

9. nooooo don't do it. i hate the buckles.

10. not a fan...at all.

11. I really like it, and plan on getting the medium black patent one. Plus the B FENDI matching belt.

12. No Selling !!!

SNB10563.jpg
  13. I start to like the B-Bag.

14. I want the med patent on in black or yellow. heck I would love red:love: but I don't recall seeing one.

15. Rivival of this thread - yay!

I'm soooo budgeting for the new yellow B Bag -- gorgeous! :drool: I've been on a bag BINGE lately, so hoping I'll redeem myself by March -- the color woud be AbFab with Spring! And, with that purchase, my BBag count will be a nice number: 3. Three's a better number than two, doncha think? :graucho: