Scarves ............. The Fall 2013 scarves .............

I picked up LDR yesterday CW 12

CD9D5978-1F1B-48B4-889D-FBE74986B63F-8043-0000046157E1FD30_zps7f1ac458.jpg

❤️❤️❤️ Major love!!!

ms. piggy, seeing it, you HAVE to have it, don't go to H! Was just going to have a look IRL, know what I mean, and 10 mn after, I was nervously waiting for SA to pack, like a perfect junkie...
That said , this one fills other needs than the Gris flanelle/Marine I have too, exactly like LdR 8 and 11 (which I have, I know, I have to go to rehab..)
And being men's dept, thus with fringes, it's not as bulky as women's and you cab wear it right now! 😜 I know, I'm bad ...

And bravo for swimming! I swim everyday at 7:30 AM (H closed😜) but that day I was late and went before lunchtime 😞

I should have begun with this! Gorgeous sélection of neutrals, ms. piggy, hands down!

Thank you! These are what work for me in terms of print and colouring, by no means the best selection. Your argument for the men's shawl is valid for I have the Imprimeur Fou Sequences, so we shall we see lol. I am the opposite of you, I swim at 7.30pm, for I dislike the effect of the sun (read tan).

Thank you! These are what work for me in terms of print and colouring, by no means the best selection. Your argument for the men's shawl is valid for I have the Imprimeur Fou Sequences, so we shall we see lol. I am the opposite of you, I swim at 7.30pm, for I dislike the effect of the sun (read tan).

They're splendid anyway! Which Imprimeur Fou/Séquences have you? Mine is prune/khaki/naturel
And swimming in Paris, I have to stick to my spa's swimming pool, so no rien of sun!!😉

They're splendid anyway! Which Imprimeur Fou/Séquences have you? Mine is prune/khaki/naturel
And swimming in Paris, I have to stick to my spa's swimming pool, so no rien of sun!!😉

The same! Is that a sign then? :P

The good thing about indoor pool is the lack of concern for the elements. They are not as prevalent here, indoor pool that is. I am fortunate to live in a development that has a pool within, so it is no excuse for it is convenient.

A selection of GM shawls from this bank-breaking season for neutral lovers.

L'Instruction du Roy cw11
Clic Clac a Pois cw08
Monsieur et Madame cw08

ms piggy..love your new shawls!!! gorgeous neutrals with just the right splashes of pink..congrats :smile:

The good thing about indoor pool is the lack of concern for the elements. They are not as prevalent here, indoor pool that is. I am fortunate to live in a development that has a pool within, so it is no excuse for it is convenient.

am twins with both of you too with Imprimeur Fou/Sequences!!! :biggrin:

ms piggy..love your new shawls!!! gorgeous neutrals with just the right splashes of pink..congrats :smile:

am twins with both of you too with Imprimeur Fou/Sequences!!! :biggrin:
ms piggy you're right, it MUST be a sign! And chincac too, though this cw was obviously not the most beloved, but to me, the most convenient ;) That said, I suspect chincac has in her closet every shawl issued by H, and probably in several cws! chincac, my dear, mind your closet !!! :graucho:I'm going to cook for you too! :P

ms piggy, your neutral selection is fabulous and I think it was wise to get these three since these colorations really haven't been around for a few seasons. They are all justifiable and beautiful and I can totally see them work with your outfits.

Clic Clac a Pois cw08
Monsieur et Madame cw08

This is the *perfect* selection of neutrals for this season- it shows depth and diversity of design yet staying within the neutral palette. These are the shawls I would have chosen as well but am on a self-imposed restriction in terms of purchasing new scarves and shawls and only adding new items when they fill voids in my collection. Trying very hard to be good ;)

Ooooops, ladies, I did it again! Petit Duc is on H.com, and I jumped on the black/sage one Setherwood previously posted, cw 09! Yaaaaaay! sissy milano, foulard_addict, join us! :biggrin:

congrats Anfang!! love this design..will wait for it to appear as a GM!

ms piggy you're right, it MUST be a sign! And chincac too, though this cw was obviously not the most beloved, but to me, the most convenient ;) That said, I suspect chincac has in her closet every shawl issued by H, and probably in several cws! chincac, my dear, mind your closet !!! :graucho:I'm going to cook for you too! :P

i wish i do have every shawl produced by H but i only started buying shawls last year! :P i would love to have Ex-Libris, Belles du Mexique..oh well! would love to taste your cooking!! you used many of the ingredients i love especially sambal!

Hello
I wanted Petit Duc since i've seen it here but couldn't decide with CW. I could't choose between 3 CW (and 2 of them i've seen here). So i decided to take third one))

Just got it and very exited about print and colors

So... Voila! ;)
CW gris perle/blanc/corail
Love the engineering drawing!

Thanks for letting me share it. Hope it will help somebody)

And i hope pics are not too big :hrmm:

Love this colorway! This is so clean and you see the design well. Congrats!:biggrin:

Clic Clac a Pois cw08
Monsieur et Madame cw08

These are so you, ms piggy, they are stunning. I really am becoming quite smitten with this cw of MetM, it's pretty special and like you, I'm swooned by greys...

I picked up LDR yesterday CW 12

CD9D5978-1F1B-48B4-889D-FBE74986B63F-8043-0000046157E1FD30_zps7f1ac458.jpg

Gorgeous, designerdiva!! I can't wait to pick up mine, it looks fantastic and red is my favorite.