The FABULOUS ALMA Club!!!

Congrats! Beautiful bag! Does your new Alma have the brown or red lining ? :smile:

The lining is red. I wasn't aware it comes in brown lining too yeah:shocked:. Are all the DE bags going to have the brown lining too? I guess I was lucky to get this one, My Alma was actually reserved for someone but my SA gave it to me after she saw my disappointed face lol:smile:.

The lining is red. I wasn't aware it comes in brown lining too yeah:shocked:. Are all the DE bags going to have the brown lining too? I guess I was lucky to get this one, My Alma was actually reserved for someone but my SA gave it to me after she saw my disappointed face lol:smile:.

Was just in the store considering the DE Alma and can confirm the new ones come with the brown/ purplish interior (much like the interior of the Favourite). Good news is the size of the interior flat pockets can now fit smartphones.

oooohhhhhhhhwwwwwweeeeee. my second club. tee hee. introducing ms. almanetta. LOL.

20110511256-1.jpg

HMMM, should I take my Alma to Las Vegas? She is so high maintenance, I've only traveled with her in a car.

I have a question and I hope it is okay to post it in here as it is regarding the Alma! I do not own one as of yet, but the Alma Vernis in Indian Rose has been on my mind since the minute I laid eyes on it. Most of my LV's are Speedy's, but I cant get this Alma out of my head. I am not sure how much I will use it, because of the colour and style ... but I want it so badly!

Do you think the BB is an okay size for my first Alma? The price difference from BB to PM is aprox. $500. I am just not sure if it is a style I will use everyday since I am used to using my Speedy's. Is it worth it to get a BB? Or should I just save up a little more for the PM. Please forgive me if this has been brought up or this is the wrong spot. I am fairly new. I just cant get this beauty out of my head!

I have a question and I hope it is okay to post it in here as it is regarding the Alma! I do not own one as of yet, but the Alma Vernis in Indian Rose has been on my mind since the minute I laid eyes on it. Most of my LV's are Speedy's, but I cant get this Alma out of my head. I am not sure how much I will use it, because of the colour and style ... but I want it so badly!

Do you think the BB is an okay size for my first Alma? The price difference from BB to PM is aprox. $500. I am just not sure if it is a style I will use everyday since I am used to using my Speedy's. Is it worth it to get a BB? Or should I just save up a little more for the PM. Please forgive me if this has been brought up or this is the wrong spot. I am fairly new. I just cant get this beauty out of my head!

It depends on what you carry in your bag. Alma pm can be used everyday while bb is great for more formal occasions.

It depends on what you carry in your bag. Alma pm can be used everyday while bb is great for more formal occasions.

I think more than anything.... I love the colour and think it looks adorable in the Alma style. I don't think I would use it everyday as I use my DE speedy for that. I would just hope the BB doesn't look too small on me :sad:

This problem is normal for the alma vernis bags since 2011. The quality is going down hill, honestly.
The reason I know this problem because I have been collecting alma vernis since 2007. Old versions from 2007-2010, the handles are very smooth. But since 2011 collection has come out, I was so disappointed. I had to change them again and again until I got the best ones which have the most smooth handles. I complained this with the SA. She stated it is out of her control but she is more than happy to find the best ones for me.
Hope this help friend. ^ ^

Holy Almas... :smile:
2132729d1365410791-the-fabulous-alma-club-alma7.jpg

~ ~ ~ EPI ALMA PM ~ CITRON:sunnies:sunshine:

Attachments

• DSCN5103_opt.jpg
    DSCN5103_opt.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 2,488
  • DSCN5131_opt.jpg
    DSCN5131_opt.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 2,520
  • DSCN5117_opt.jpg