The DIOR you looking for..lets help each other to get them

If anyone is seriously interested in purchasing this Lady Dior Medium in Rose Sorbet leather, please PM me for my SA's info!

attachment.php

Thanks!! :smile:

And also if you're looking for a Lady Dior in Medium in this amazing Turquoise color, PM me for my SA's info...he's awesome!!!

http://forum.purseblog.com/dior/my-new-lady-dior-2012-early-spring-color-724233.html

hi does anybody know where i can purchase this dragon dior bracelet plz see the link below for pics.danks

http://info.china.alibaba.com/news/detail/v5000180-d1022898067.html

Have you tried going to department stores where they have designer jewellery counters? I know in Hong Kong they have their boutiques, but they also have jewellery counters where they sell more variety jewellery from what's in their boutiques. I'm not really sure whether or not the one in your photo is really one that's available though, it could be limited edition because of Chinese New Year, that's the pouch they give you for jewellery purchased at the jewellery counters in Hong Kong (in boutiques, they just put them in a small gift box)

Have you tried going to department stores where they have designer jewellery counters? I know in Hong Kong they have their boutiques, but they also have jewellery counters where they sell more variety jewellery from what's in their boutiques. I'm not really sure whether or not the one in your photo is really one that's available though, it could be limited edition because of Chinese New Year, that's the pouch they give you for jewellery purchased at the jewellery counters in Hong Kong (in boutiques, they just put them in a small gift box)

its a zodiac bracelet last year they have a rabbi or sth so its not realli limited edtion. i havent go to a boutique to check for it. but i'll go tomr :biggrin:

I'm thinking the Diorissimo bag will be my next purchase but I haven't seen it in DJs or the Galleria in Australia. Does anyone know if it will be available in Australia? Thanks