The DIOR you looking for..lets help each other to get them

the seller also has the original receipt where the consignor purchased it for full retail price from neiman marcus. here it is on ebay with a best offer format so who ever is interested may be able to get a better price. these went on sale at the Dior outlets ffrom $1,895 to $2,200 for different styles. it is indeed a steal! a slightly used one in the same color sold for around $900 a month or so ago on ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Christian-Dior-Fuchsia-SAMOURAI-1947-Woven-Leather-Frame-Shoulder-Bag-Purse-Tote-/320770987087?pt=US_CSA_WH_Handbags&hash=item4aaf70d44f
hey i did bid on that one which went around 900usd but missed the last minute bid.

Hi everyone,
I am looking for a Medium Gaucho Saddle Bag in dark brown. New or gently used. Anyone know where I can find an authentic one?

Thanks so much!!

There are some Gaucho bags on Ebay, and although they may not have the exact one that you want at the moment, you can check periodically. Eventually the bag you're looking for will pop up :smile:

If you are unsure of their authenticity, then post the auction in the Authenticate This Dior thread to get it authenticated.

ran out of ideas to complete my dior wishlist. i tried to contact outlets in Japan and US,also had contacted some buyers to search for the samourais,but couldnt find any.

pls pls pls tell me if you saw one.

Attachments

• 77435896_o.jpg
    77435896_o.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 332
  • dior-samourai-grey-designer-purse.jpg
    dior-samourai-grey-designer-purse.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 336
  • dior samourai 1947.jpg
    dior samourai 1947.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 349