The Dior Diorama Thread

Hi
I know I am late to the game but I have always loved a Diorama, I have the microcannage wallet on chain and now eyeing a black Diorama with gold beads as I need a black bag with GHW
Do you this is is a waste of money?

Hi
I know I am late to the game but I have always loved a Diorama, I have the microcannage wallet on chain and now eyeing a black Diorama with gold beads as I need a black bag with GHW
Do you this is is a waste of money?
Not at all - from my perspective! While I think my black diorama isn’t my most exciting bag to look at it (it’s plain with silver hardware and I have some funky coloured bags) it’s my favourite to use. It’s such a practical bag.

If you think you have a gap in your wardrobe that it would fill I’d go for it!

wow thank you for your response, it is what I was looking for. the one I am eyeing is black with gold studs
Is it a fragile back? are the corners ok?
I agree with @Hazzelnut—it’s a very hard-wearing bag. I have the medium in silver microcannage, so it’s more structured than the black leather, but when I tried on the leather options in the store, they all felt very sturdy and supported.

As for if it’s worth it? I still take mine out for a spin fairly often and always get compliments on it. You can get one in very good condition for a fraction of what it retailed for, so if you think it’s still a beautiful bag, certainly go for it.

It’s one of those bags where people who know, know, and almost everyone else appreciates that it’s a nice bag.

Reactions: Hazzelnut
So while waiting for the seller of the GHW studded black Diorama in medium size
I came across a silver one with GHW in small size microcannage
I am now torn
A. Given it’s a structured bag, would small be too small
2. Would silver be an evening only bag
C. Is black better overall

The small size is a WOC, which is just that—you can maybe fit your phone and a lipstick in it. I personally also feel that WOCs are more suited to evening bags since they fit so little. The medium’s interior isn’t very big either. I’d suggest watching some What’s in My Bag videos on YouTube if you’re not sure.

Silver overall isn’t evening only—I use my medium silver during the day all the time. I actually like pairing it with more informal outfits to dress them up.

Go with your heart and what will fit your wardrobe best. It came in so many different colors and styles, so if you’re not sure yet, keep browsing until you find the one.