THE COFFEE CLUTCH - The MK Chat Thread!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, what brand conditioner works for you on most of your leathers (the MK cleaner and also rain and stain conditioner, or other)? For wiping down the saffiano...a dry cloth, damp, or baby wipe? Luckily that leather isn’t so fussy! Thank you.

netter likes this.
  2. #2417 Sep 12, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2019
    This Mercari seller seems scammy...lots of the same exact items...can someone confirm my suspicions? How do I go about reporting an individual on Mercari if this is indeed counterfeit goods? They have sold 410 items so far. Lots of MK and Kate Spade... EA679FD2-A560-4AE5-BD54-7F4ED9CCECA8.png

3. I was looking on ebay for a MK jet set crossbody bag, and I noticed many sellers have multiples of this bag in different colors and state that they have more than 50-100 for sale and state that they are authentic. Is this possible?

netter likes this.
  4. It would be interesting to see the listing so that we can see the handbag (I do not officially authenticate on this forum).

5. I think that fakes are illegal in the USA. Check federal government website regarding counterfeit goods and for the answer your question. .

6. I'm not sure how to do that...but I looked up Michael Kors Jet Set crossbody,on ebay, and one seller states, 1,500 sold, etc.