I
Here's the information I got from my SA:

Smooth Leather (26852), black (in store now) and chalk (March), $350
Color Block (26851), multi, $375
Tea Rose (26733), washed red, $350
Mixed Leather (26849), heather grey, $350
Quilting (26848), peony/black (pictured below), black multi, $495
Quilting with Rivets (26850), black and chalk, $495

I'm thinking of all these options, I may end up ordering the heather grey. I'm also curious what washed red looks like.

I Really hope that Coach eventually comes out with other SOLID colors of the Rivet/quilted style parker bag. Like a perfect red, emerald green, blue or nude color. ANYONE have any info on other upcoming colors? Or if that's even going to happen???

Is it normal for Coach to withhold certain models from appearing on the Coach website? I'm curious if the Black Riveted Quilted Parker is meant to be rare to stir up interest, or if they holding back to launch it later on the website.

If anyone could provide the model number / information I would be really grateful!
I was just told u can find the solid black one with rivets/quilting at Lord and Taylor!!! I checked and it's on the website. Score!!!

I just purchased the chalk with rivets, and I chatted with JAX on the coach website. I was told the black with Rivets would be back in stock around 2/18 - the official launch of the spring campaign.

How are some of you ordering the black with rivets? I want one!:hrmm:
Lord & Taylor has them on their website!!! All black rivets/quilted.

Just got the Parker in black with quilting and rivets yesterday and started using it. However, on close inspection today, I noted that there is a small crack in the leather on one side where the flap is attached to the bag. The piping is also not smooth on both sides of the base. The one I got was the last one in the store. I've tried other stores including a flagship one and was told it was no longer in stock. I am not sure what to do.
I really like it and feel it fits my style and a gap in my handbag collection. I'm worried that if I return it I will not be able to get a replacement as it seems quite difficult to find. Debating whether to accept that it is faulty and take it back or live with the imperfections just in case I can't get another one.
Any advice?

Just got the Parker in black with quilting and rivets yesterday and started using it. However, on close inspection today, I noted that there is a small crack in the leather on one side where the flap is attached to the bag. The piping is also not smooth on both sides of the base. The one I got was the last one in the store. I've tried other stores including a flagship one and was told it was no longer in stock. I am not sure what to do.
I really like it and feel it fits my style and a gap in my handbag collection. I'm worried that if I return it I will not be able to get a replacement as it seems quite difficult to find. Debating whether to accept that it is faulty and take it back or live with the imperfections just in case I can't get another one.
Any advice?
It is still available online at Lord and Taylor. Maybe return that one and purchase from there ?

Reactions: Ramai
Thanks so much!!! Now if they can only come out with some more solid colors. Red would be stunning or a fun blue!
I

I Really hope that Coach eventually comes out with other SOLID colors of the Rivet/quilted style parker bag. Like a perfect red, emerald green, blue or nude color. ANYONE have any info on other upcoming colors? Or if that's even going to happen???
YES!!!! I am waiting for solid colors with and without rivets in the quilted. [emoji7]