The cdc belt....

Somewhere in my house I have a 75cm raisin mini CdC belt, box leather, with palladium h/w. I took a million pix getting ready to list it on eBay about a year ago - and that's the last I saw of this belt! It is lost in my house and will likely never be found...:crybaby:

RC, this belt would look amazing on you!

Somewhere in my house I have a 75cm raisin mini CdC belt, box leather, with palladium h/w. I took a million pix getting ready to list it on eBay about a year ago - and that's the last I saw of this belt! It is lost in my house and will likely never be found...:crybaby:

RC, this belt would look amazing on you!

If I were a 75cm, I'd come, ramsack your house and wouldn't leave until I found it. Lucky for you that I am an 85!;)

Rocker - You have to get it! I tried CDC belt & bracelet before in an h store, but I just can't make it work. I would love to see someone like you who could do justice to any CDC.

What is the price point for the thinner version with ph now? It's been a while since I last check it...I, too, am trying to it in a large size to fit my large-@ss man waist...what size would work for a waist of 30? 85 or 90cm?

Thanks...as expected...the price seemed to have increased. I haven't seen the thinner version in store lately, only the wider ones...I guess the only thing left to do is to locate one...

Heres the medor...

10185957.jpg

This is HOT!! I might need one:graucho:

^^I absolutely love, love, love this!!! I'm usually an 85 but wonder if I could make the 90 work.

RC, I'm slow here....just now noticed your question. I would wait and try the belt for fit...if it were an ordinary H constance belt, then, yes, you could take a 90 and make it work...just punch more holes. In the Constance belt, I buy the 90 and get holes punched in it to make it smaller:rolleyes: yes, I know that's strange:upsidedown:.....so I end up with approx an 85 on a 90 size belt. You can get by with this on the Constance, but, with the CDC belt, you have to get it much closer to true size. You can't play around punching any more holes.