The buyer accused me!

Sorry this has escalated so badly. It sounds to me as though this lady decided it was a fake before she even received it. Many people are paranoid these days with ebay but she really should not buy if she feels so strongly. For her own piece of mind she should get it verified but she should do that and make a minimum amount of noise in the meantime.
I think the best thing you can do is tell her you are confident it is real and you can not therefore accept a return for authenticity reasons.
Let us know how you get on...

Thuha I forgot to say please send copies of receipts next time. They can very conveniently get lost. Thankfully you have a copy. The fact that she claims not to have received the receipt tells me something about her honesty.

I think I lost my control somewhere, hahaha... so from now on, I will try to stay calm and fight this... Good luck to me...
From a buyer prospective, she should keep the bag with her, file the claim/dispute, right? If she claims that it's not as describe, she needs proof to show, don't u think? Why is she in a rush to send it back to me? She said that she wants to show to her credit card company that she did send back to get a credit... Does it sound fishy?

I think I lost my control somewhere, hahaha... so from now on, I will try to stay calm and fight this... Good luck to me...
From a buyer prospective, she should keep the bag with her, file the claim/dispute, right? If she claims that it's not as describe, she needs proof to show, don't u think? Why is she in a rush to send it back to me? She said that she wants to show to her credit card company that she did send back to get a credit... Does it sound fishy?
She is just trying to make you cave in and accept the return. If you are sure of your item and you can fight go for it...

A lot of people get ahead of themselves when they spend a lot of money on a bag on Ebay. She shouldn't have accused you of selling a fake without getting the bag authenticated first. Please keep us posted.

A lot of people get ahead of themselves when they spend a lot of money on a bag on Ebay. She shouldn't have accused you of selling a fake without getting the bag authenticated first. Please keep us posted.

I can certainly understand being paranoid about getting a fake LV on eBay, but her attitude is awful. I don't blame her for wanting to verify authenticity, but why make such a scene about it while she is going through that process? I verify the authenticity of any high-end bag I buy on eBay here on tPF, and I have used CarolDiva and My Poupette as well. But it's best to do it _before_ buying. At least she's in a position where she has an LV store nearby to go to. Some of us don't have that luxury!

Has she actually filed a dispute yet? If not, I would get all of your money out of your PayPal account now so it doesn't get frozen while all of this gets sorted out.

I have sit here in front of my computer all day long, keep refreshing my ebay account to see if she sent me any message regarding to her trip to LV, and still haven't got any email.

I don't know about her, but if it's me who suspicious of a fake item, I would run to the store as fast as I can to verify it, and then email the seller... It's a lot of money, my hard working money, I can't just simply say that I don't have time or don't want to... So, I, the seller, is waiting, hahaha...

I did chat with Live Help from eBay. He looked up my listing and said "Yup, you are not obligated to refund her"... and he suggested me to report her to Trust and Security... Oh well, I will wait till tomorrow and see what she is coming back with.

Thuha,
I hope you have a good picture of the serial number on the bag. If she tries to switch the bag in any way, at least you have proof to show that it's not the same bag because the serial number does not match up with your picture. :graucho:

Guys, so there is a Date Code on the bag, I read somewhere that it says where and when the bag is made, that means all bags made in that month, that year, that place will have the same code? Just curious...

And it's 11pm my time, 1am her time, still no email about the LV trip. Wonder if she didn't have time to go or not, I just hope it end soon and don't drag this any longer... While I am worried about this, my hubby laughed at me. He was like, you sent the authentic item, she got it, why are you upset? I have to say that his attitude makes the marriage works, sometimes, hahaha...

Ahh, I hope this turns out ok. I read this ebay subforum a lot and there are so many similar stories about accusations of bags being fake.

I'm personally too scared to list anything over $100 on ebay b/c of all of this stuff that can happen.