The buyer accused me!

I have had this happen to me.. Unfortunately it did not work out in my favor.

The buyer claimed that the bag they received was heavily used and damaged and that it wasn't the same one as in the auction - The bag was brand new and I had the receipt to prove when I purchased it. To make a long story short, the buyer "returned" a bag that was most certainly not mine, complete with cigarette burns and I have never once smoked a cigarette!

^ i have a buyer claiming SNAD (after about 10pictures provided). she file dispute but not escalate it yet bcux i agree to refund her (i dont want more trouble). Paypal now only "freeze" that amount of money but not my whole account.
however, you must contact paypal and let them know about this ahead. they may freeze ur account as well due to such a high amount

Wow. I'm really sorry this happened to you. I don't understand what her motive could be besides trying to send you back a fake and keep the real bag like other say. I also don't see how paypal / ebay / her CC company could give her a refund considering YOU DID NOTHING WRONG! I really hope you get this figured out : (

By the way, in one of her emails, she said my bag is such a KNOCK OFF... oh my god... My lady Trevi GM must be crying overthere... I can't simply refund her because I just acquired a new Chanel... now I am so regretting to let her go... and I am afraid she might try to send me back a Fake one.

I did tell her to get it verified, send me pictures to assure me that is indeed the one I sent her... and she can pursue this matter to eBay or PayPal 'cause I keep all the records...

That is the best thing to do is keep the records and let it go through Paypal and eBay. I learned that although it might take some time to let them handle it. I looked over your auction listing and everything is fine and no doubt authentic. Keep the e-mails too. You have enough proof and I would stand firm on the ALL SALES ARE FINAL too. Obviously its buyer's remorse.

Some of you might advice me to accept the return so that I can avoid the neg feedback and an ugly fight. However, an an honest seller, I feel very unfair to put up and yield to buyers who are unreasonable.

So this lady bought an expensive LV bag from me, she said she knows all about the bag, so she determines that mine is fake, and she is rushing into threaten me taking the bag back even though I said "all sales are final". The weird thing is I did send her the ORIGINAL receipt, and she claims that she didn't get it, so I can always send her a copy.

Anyway, after so many emails, she agrees that today, she will take the bag to LV for authentication, and she said that she goes out of her way to do it in my favor... what is that?

I am very sure that I will fight this. If she is pulling the scam saying that LV said it fake, I will advice her to keep the bag for the proof, not rushing to send it back to me yet, and we will go to PayPal, eBay... to fight this, might as well just go to the court... I am very upset 'cause it happens the first time and I can't just give in...

This is from her...

"[FONT=arial,sans-serif]Please stop sending me numerous messages harassing me. I am upset because I spent 1715.00 on a bag I believe to be a fake. You are upset because you declare this bag is real. However, I dont know who you are, and to be honest, look at how many fakes get sold on Ebay, so the chances of getting one even when its advertised as authentic are VERY high. I may find tomorrow to drive out to the store to find out for sure, in any event if it is fake I assure you it will be sent back and whether or not you accept it is up to you. All i need is proof showing I attempted to send it back to you to pursue a credit. If it is authentic, Id love to keep it, if not though you committed fraud and no matter what you claim I will make sure you are held responsible for it. Do what you need to do, I will also do what I need to protect myself. I will let you know what happens tomorrow. Thanks and sorry for any inconvenience I caused you just please understand it from my standpoint. "

[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,sans-serif]And here is my answer[/FONT][FONT=arial,sans-serif]"YOU SHOULD VERIFY IT FIRST BEFORE YOU ACCUSE ME OF DOING SOMETHING I NEVER DO.
I am not harrashing you. You dropped the bomb and you expect me to sit still and listen?
If I was not an honest seller, I did not follow up w/ you to make sure you get the bag ok, and I would have not responded to your email.
If you go to the store and tell them you purchased from ebay, they will automatically tell you it's fake. So you should just tell them it's a gift. I got this advice from the Purse Forum.
You can always call my LV store in xxx to verify. And I can always send you a copy of the receipt.
I would never ever do fake in my life. Too much to run home from work during lunch to ship the bag to you in a timely manner and got your email about the fake one.
If you send back the bag w/o me agree to it, I won't receive it. Simply receiving it doesn't mean you can take your money back from your cc company or means I am not an honest seller"
[/FONT]

And then she wrote back to me this morning:
"[FONT=arial,sans-serif]Ok fine I will go out of my way today to appease you. Again you are looking at this from your side, not mine. If you spent a large sum of money on a bag and believe it to be fake Im sure you would be upset too. and no if its a real LV they will say so no matter where I got it from. Im not gonna call a store in Seattle to find out because they cant see it so how can they tell me. I apprecaite you getting it out to me in time thank you, but that doesnt show whether its real or not. Again, if it is fake I have EVERY right to send it back because it is significantly not as described, and just because you refuse it doesnt make you honest or dishonest or whatever, but if LV says its a fake I will send it back. Thats my right and I will do so because I didnt spend 1700 on a fake bag"[/FONT]