Home & Garden The best Percale 100% Cotton Queen Bedding Set

uhpharm01

O.G.
Nov 11, 2012
Hello Everyone,

My new queen size latex mattress will be delivered soon and I'm looking for a really nice percale bedding set.

Here are some Queen Size bedding that I'm thinking about.

1. Sferra Grande Hotel Sheets. These are Made in Italy of 100% Italian Egyptian Cotton Percale. Maybe $321 or more depending on the store.

2. ITALIAN HOTEL SATIN STITCH WHITE SHEET SET from Restorative Hardware made with 100% pure long-staple Egyptian cotton.

3.Marcus Collection Percale Sheet Sets $475.00

I tend to sleep hot at night and I heard that percale bedding sheets are usually cool at night.

Any tips or recommendations will be appreciated?

thank you

Last edited:
Thank you. Which Frette Sheeting set do you have?

thanks

Good question, it's a very pretty border set that I nabbed at one of their sample sales. All I recall is that it's a pretty high thread count, maybe 600? So heavenly, I don't think you can really go wrong with any of their stuff :smile:

Last edited:
I've had Matouk and Sferra sheets, both very nice, but pricey. I got some great sheets from Cuddeldown--500ct. sheets for a very reasonable price but I can't recommend the company because their customer service is so inbelievably bad. It took them 4 months to complete the order.

I once bought some bamboo material sheets because they were supposed to be cooler, but I couldn't feel any difference. I am always too warm.