Home & Garden The best Percale 100% Cotton Queen Bedding Set

How'd it go? I alway want to go there but never have any energy after hitting the Hermes next door :P[/I

I had called the store in Houston area that carries the calypso sheets. and spoke to the SA last Tuesday. She stated that there are some other sheets that are softer than the Calypso sp? she had mentioned the Virtoso sheets. I looked up the prices of these they are even more expensive. . So I didn't go that store. But on last Tuesday, I had went by the restorative hardware and looked at the hotel collection %100 collection and they felt very nice but they were a very thin to me.they are 1 ply sheets. So I passed on them.
But on Thursday, I was in Macy's she had stated that she rely like the hotel collection. They are 2 ply sheets. They were on sale and I brought two queens sets for a total 671.00.
That's with the coupon. Any here has any experience with this brand? They are 100% cotton. They feel really soft. Maybe sometime this coming week I may get a chance to go by there.
In addition, I ran across some sheets by Ralph Lauren palmer sheets. That 464 thread count percale sheets. I can't seem to find a store in the Houston area that carries these sheets in person.
BTW, funny you should mention Hermes. There's a clic clac black enamel gold tone bracelet that I want from them. It's 799.00. Wow! I just love that bracelet. Sheets vs hermes clic clac. Hahaha. I need to go back to school for pharmacy so I can have more money for sheets and bracelets. Lol.

How'd it go? I alway want to go there but never have any energy after hitting the Hermes next door :P

Hi Foreverinpink,

Final saw the peacock alley Calypso sheets in person. They were amazing sheets in person. They were crisp and smooth to the touch. :smile:. Thank you everyone for help. You should go check them out in person for yourself. I need to think about I'm going to order.

Last edited:
http://www.peacockalley.com/linen-care/
How'd it go? I alway want to go there but never have any energy after hitting the Hermes next door :P

The real reason that I'm concerned buying these sheets is because I use a cream on my face et night and according to peacocks alley website that could damage those sheets. I know that I'm beautiful inside and out even without the cream But that cream just works on my face. :sad:. Or I
Could just stop using that cream at night.
The link about how to care for the sheets is at the top of this post. I was using my iphone to make this post.

Last edited:
I use a silk pillowcase to sleep on even though I'm a fan of their sheets. I'd just use a different case for sleeping.

I love the weight of their sheets!

I'll be waiting until Jan because that's when the Peacock Alley sheets will be on sale again. Until then I'll be saving up my money for these sheets.

Thank you everyone for your help.

I bought mine on sale! I wish I'd bought 2 sets, my bottom fitted sheet finally wore out :cry: They lasted around 5 years, maybe 6. I guess sitting up and sliding down into bed a lot - I like to sit up w/ my laptop, finally just wore them too thin.

I bought mine on sale! I wish I'd bought 2 sets, my bottom fitted sheet finally wore out :cry: They lasted around 5 years, maybe 6. I guess sitting up and sliding down into bed a lot - I like to sit up w/ my laptop, finally just wore them too thin.

Aww!! Sorry about your sheets. These sheets feel so good who could resist laying in bed with their laptop. ;) There's a store in Houston called Kuhl Linscomb In January will have these sheets on sale jan for 20% off and the peacock outlet in dallas tx in jan will probably have them on sale for 25% off.

Swanky, I've been looking at Peacock Alley for some new bedding and can't find any fitted sheets that are deep enough for our mattress. It measures 22". How flexible are their sheets and do you think their deepest pocket available would be able to stretch enough? I'm having the hardest time finding high quality sheets for this mattress 😕

Swanky, I've been looking at Peacock Alley for some new bedding and can't find any fitted sheets that are deep enough for our mattress. It measures 22". How flexible are their sheets and do you think their deepest pocket available would be able to stretch enough? I'm having the hardest time finding high quality sheets for this mattress 😕

I'll measure my mattress tomorrow, I know my PA fitted sheet fit fine.