The best Percale 100% Cotton Queen Bedding Set

uhpharm01

Nov 11, 2012
USA
Hello Everyone,

My new queen size latex mattress will be delivered soon and I'm looking for a really nice percale bedding set.

Here are some Queen Size bedding that I'm thinking about.

1. Sferra Grande Hotel Sheets. These are Made in Italy of 100% Italian Egyptian Cotton Percale. Maybe $321 or more depending on the store.

2. ITALIAN HOTEL SATIN STITCH WHITE SHEET SET from Restorative Hardware made with 100% pure long-staple Egyptian cotton.

3.Marcus Collection Percale Sheet Sets $475.00

I tend to sleep hot at night and I heard that percale bedding sheets are usually cool at night.

Any tips or recommendations will be appreciated?

thank you

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
My fave sheets are from Peacock Alley, I had to post that I LOVE my latex bed!

uhpharm01

Nov 11, 2012
USA
Last edited:

ForeverInPink

…and Orange
Nov 26, 2013
Castle In the Sky
Thank you. Which Frette Sheeting set do you have?

thanks

Good question, it's a very pretty border set that I nabbed at one of their sample sales. All I recall is that it's a pretty high thread count, maybe 600? So heavenly, I don't think you can really go wrong with any of their stuff :smile:

Last edited:

baybee806

baybee
Jun 17, 2007
I was on the frette website, they use the terms "top sheet" and "bottom sheet" , I assume that's fitted sheet and flat sheet?

Thanks!

uhpharm01

Nov 11, 2012
USA
I was on the frette website, they use the terms "top sheet" and "bottom sheet" , I assume that's fitted sheet and flat sheet?

Thanks!
Let me clarify. The top sheet is the flat sheet. The bottom sheet is the fitted sheet.
😄

boxermom

O.G.
Aug 26, 2006
North Carolina
I've had Matouk and Sferra sheets, both very nice, but pricey. I got some great sheets from Cuddeldown--500ct. sheets for a very reasonable price but I can't recommend the company because their customer service is so inbelievably bad. It took them 4 months to complete the order.

I once bought some bamboo material sheets because they were supposed to be cooler, but I couldn't feel any difference. I am always too warm.