The BEST leather of the season... My Sandstone GH Brief!!

NYDoll

O.G.
Aug 19, 2006
After searching for a while, finally I made my decision to go for sandstone as it's no hope on getting the bright colours of the season (VG & FB). Then I run a thread on which style should I get. Actually many of you here suggest me to go for a WORK! But, when I tried on the work at Bal, it didn't shine on me. May be that day I wore a short tunic dress which perfectly match with the dressy shape of the brief... And YES my decision is "Sandstone GH Brief"!!! :yahoo:

First of all, let me thanks to Erica, she did help me on my final decision through a lot of conversations... and also get me the most gorgeous bag with the best leather of the season!! :cutesy::tender:

Here we go.... I just took these photo in this very minute and then my camera has run out of battery! So I have only a few pic to show now... will take some more soon! :heart::yahoo::yahoo::heart:

All these photo taken indoor, 2 shown with lighter shade were taken with flash and 1 darker shade without flash.

Attachments

• resizedDSC04093.JPG
    resizedDSC04093.JPG
    156.4 KB · Views: 160
  • resizedDSC04095.JPG
    resizedDSC04095.JPG
    115 KB · Views: 98
  • resizedDSC04094.JPG
    resizedDSC04094.JPG
    188 KB · Views: 131
Thanks so much for all your compliments... Because of all your PFer's great info that brought me to this great decision! I still can't move my jaw up now!

Let me add some more photo that Erica took from this bag for me... her photo skill is obviously better than mine. Now you see what I meant by the best leather right? :drool:

Attachments

• DSC03910.JPG
    DSC03910.JPG
    126.9 KB · Views: 79
  • DSC03911.JPG
    DSC03911.JPG
    148.7 KB · Views: 137
  • DSC03912.JPG
    DSC03912.JPG
    143.3 KB · Views: 66
Sandstone with gold GH is one of my favourite colour combinations.

I love the leather too. From all the 07 bbags, I like that kind of leather finish the best (Erica's shot) - where it has the large/oversized distressing, almost like a quilted pillow effect.