The BEST leather of the season... My Sandstone GH Brief!!

Sorry for my delay posting the modeling pic! My photo skill is very poor so I wait for my bf to take it for me. He did helped but now he thinks I'm crazy!! :nuts: Whatever, I finally got pic to show you gals here!!! :winkiss::heart:
FYI, I'm 5'5" and 110 lb! :P

Attachments

• resizedDSC04102.JPG
    resizedDSC04102.JPG
    126.4 KB · Views: 39
  • resizedDSC04111.JPG
    resizedDSC04111.JPG
    91.2 KB · Views: 38
And here're some close up shots.... :love:
(sorry I don't know how to attached the photo that make it larger)

Attachments

• resizedDSC04103.JPG
    resizedDSC04103.JPG
    32.7 KB · Views: 35
  • resizedDSC04106.JPG
    resizedDSC04106.JPG
    55.8 KB · Views: 31
love the modeling pics your dress is so cute! Yay we are Sandstone GH sisters now...I have the day....I love the brief but am only 5'3" so I got the day instead.

Thanks lebagfairy! Yes yes yes, your GH day is so gorgeous as well!! Actually yours and many of the sandstone GH owners' photo here that enable me to final my decision on colour much easier... really love the large veins/wrinkles (or whatever it called) that is thick and unbelievable squeeshy! :nuts: I'm soooo happy to be one of the Sandstone GH family now.. yay yay!:yahoo:

okay enabler! i want one!!!! that is the coolest color! The leather looks tdf!!!!! congrats to you!!!!:drool:

Thanks Kates! :heart::graucho: I know you're the bright colours lover but you won't be regret to spend more on another neutral colour bbags like the Sandstone!! It'll definitely enhance your amazingly gorgeous collection!!! Looking forward to see them soon too! :drool: