THE BELLECHASSE BIAUDE BAG

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #31 May 11, 2018
    Last edited: May 11, 2018
    Does anyone know if the prices change? I recently got a black one from Goyard on Saint Honore. The price I bought it for is a bit more than what I saw posted on another site that lists Goyard bags, a short description and their prices (black and colored. $ and €).

cap4life likes this.
  2. Did you buy the PM? Can you tell us what you paid in Euros with tax?

3. I don't know what website you were looking at, but yeah, prices change. I bought the Bellechasse Biaude PM in red in April 2017 in Paris and paid 1,665 Euros. That would put a classic color bag at about 1,280 Euros.

What did you pay if I may ask?

4. I just bought (last week) a white Bellechasse Biaude PM in Chicago at Neiman Marcus Goyard for $2450USD.

5. For US-based shoppers, the price difference between Chicago (or any US location) vs Goyard Saint Honore is substantial. But that would require a shopping trip to Paris.... Hmmm. Vacation math for the basic upper middle-income couple:

Week long Paris vacation for husband & wife would likely average $1,000 per day (if you add up airfare, ground transport, hotel, groceries when possible, modest restaurants, cafes, incidentals, small gifts, and other expenditures). That's $7k spent before you've acquired anything special. So the mission is to acquire INCREDIBLE pieces with a total savings of at least $7k.

Saint Honore big-game hunting! You'd likely need to score $20k in Paris-priced goodies to save $7k. The mission is to spend in Goyard ($3k) Hermes ($10k), YSL ($3k) and Prada ($4k) - mission accomplished!

ODEDIHAIMS likes this.
  6. Goyard Bellechasse Biaude in green, 1715 euros purchased July 4th 2019 in Paris. Printemps. I got the tax refund by cash so there's only 10% refund. 12% by credit card but you might not receive it.

BTW For classic color, it's 1320 euros.