~The Beautiful Neo Noe Club~

What do you guys think of this Neo Noe? Does someone have it?
I’m looking for a casual summer bag that I can wear everywhere, but still adds something to the clothes I wear. I’m not so sure about the stripes, but all white would probably look boring in this style of bag. Please let me know your thoughts!

Attachments

• EB385112-6E15-4DBC-AD42-8DB25AE1C537.jpeg
    EB385112-6E15-4DBC-AD42-8DB25AE1C537.jpeg
    55.6 KB · Views: 1,666
I just can´t stop thinking about the neonoe in rose .. I´m not on the waiting list for noir and rp.. Is the epi noe the same size like the canvas version? It seems to me that the epi was smaller but I´m not sure as I couldn´t compare them both side by side.. How long did you have to wait for the rp or noir canvas noe?
I hope I will get it until christmas :smile:

I have the neo noe in noir epi... super elegant and understated. They have the same size. I think i saw the black one two weeks ago in our store. I did not have to wait when the epi black came out and My SA sent me pictures and I knew I will like the epi more than the canvas version. I was asked a lot where I got my bag and that is the only bag where I got a lot of compliments with the bag. Hehe [emoji57] Good luck..

Joining this club today! I just received my neonoe in monogram noir yesterday. Quickly realized that I wanted a comfier crossbody strap. Luckily my local boutique had the bandouliere XL strap in mono/noir in stock. Here's my bag with a black pom (from Etsy) on it! I love this bag for it's style and function. As a corporate executive and mom of twin four year old boys, this is great for both worlds! :heart:
LVM.jpg

Hello. I'm considering getting the Neonoe for my first LV.

I think it is absolutely adorable! But I'm a very short girl. 4'10" here. Does anyone know if it will look odd on me?

I am so infatuated with the Neonoe, but the cost of this bag isn't exactly easy money for me so I want to be sure it will be usable for me.

If this will not work for me, do you have any other model to recommend?

Any help would be much appreciated!

I think it is absolutely adorable! But I'm a very short girl. 4'10" here. Does anyone know if it will look odd on me?

I am so infatuated with the Neonoe, but the cost of this bag isn't exactly easy money for me so I want to be sure it will be usable for me.

I think it could be too bulky for you if you wear it crossbody.
Pic with me (5’6")
I hope it helps you.

IMG_8791.jpg

Reactions: justapixel

Hi, I am 5 ft and I have a red Neonoe. I love it so much and it doesn't look odd at all. I use it as an everyday bag.

Joining this club today! I just received my neonoe in monogram noir yesterday. Quickly realized that I wanted a comfier crossbody strap. Luckily my local boutique had the bandouliere XL strap in mono/noir in stock. Here's my bag with a black pom (from Etsy) on it! I love this bag for it's style and function. As a corporate executive and mom of twin four year old boys, this is great for both worlds! :heart:
View attachment 4164016

Just have to say I have been using my bag with the extra strap this week and fall more in love with it each day. So functional and beautiful!!!

29m90jt.jpg

My very first! I guess it just depends on preference but on the short strap, I’m very comfortable at where it falls on my side, on the long side, the crossbody style is also acceptable!